16 and Pregnant

Today is the day. I'm heading back to St Eric's. I'm nearly 3 months pregnant and I'm pretty sure everyone at school already knows, pulling into the parking lot, I take a deep breath before getting out of the car. Sighing I head to English, I find Bec waiting for me outside the class room door, I smile and give her a hug before we enter the class room. The teacher enters as we take our seats. Klaus walks in behind the teacher and smirks at him before coming to sit next to me.

"Today class we welcome back Miss Patterson, Remember try not to stress her to much as she is carrying the heir to our lovely kingdom we have her." The teacher says.

And of course as he mentions that I'm pregnant everyone turns around to look, some girls look jealous, why others looked like they didn't care. As the lesson went on, Bec, Klaus and I talked about the baby, as the teacher dragged on about Dracula.

The day dragged on and each teacher mentioned that I was pregnant. I was so relieved when the bell for lunch rang. I went outside and sat on a bench in the courtyard. I pull out my phone. I find a text from Elijah, saying how much he loves me and misses me. I smile and text him back, telling him about my day so far and that I wished more than anything was to be back in his arms in bed cuddling. Soon Klaus comes outside with a tray and walks over to me.

"I have brought my soon to be sister in law some food." He announces, taking a seat next to me.

I love at the tray to see three tacos. I give him a small smile and pick up one of the tacos and start to eat.

"How is my little niece or nephew?" Klaus asks.

"Fine for now." I smile.

We continue talking and soon Bec and Vlad show up with their own food and take a seat. Of course the topic of conversation was the baby. Bec was so excited that I asked her to be Godmother. She babbled on and on about all the shopping she still needs to do.

"Bec, what if my child hates shopping?" I ask.

"Well I won't let that happen." Bec smiles.

When the bell rang I sighed, Klaus took my tray and I picked up my bag and headed for my next class, dance. This was going to be interesting. Walking into class everyone's head turn and looks at me with a weird expression. When the teacher enters she gives me that same expression and walks towards me.

"Miss Patterson, may I have a word." She asks.

I nod and follow her out of the class room. I know where this conversation was going to go but I took a breath and waited.

"Shayla, I hope you don't plan on dancing, I'm sorry but I can't allow you to dance while pregnant, it's too dangerous not just for you and the child but if anything happen the royal family could sue the school and me." She says sternly.

  "It's fine miss, I completely understand, since this is the last class for today, would I be able to go home earlier, I need my rest now that I'm pregnant." I smile sweetly.

"Oh dear of course, tell the Prince that if he ever needs anything at all, to give me a call." She says and hands me a business card.

I smile, even though I could tell she wanted to sleep with my fiancé. I grab my stuff and walk outside throwing the card in the bin. That rude skank, who the hell does she think she is! Getting into the car I slam the door, I know it's not ideal to be driving mad, but I'm so annoyed and mad I just want to get home to Elijah and curl up in his arms. Revving the engine I speed out of the school gates, I slow down once I get out on to the road. I reach over to turn the music on hoping it would calm me down, when a deer bounces out on to the street. I swerve quickly, pushing down on the brake, but it was too late a truck coming down the other side slams into the front of the car and pushes my car off the road and into a tree. I hear and feel the air bags explode. My reflexion in the windscreen is the last thing a see before I black out.

________________________________________

Please vote and comment!! Let me know what you think.

Love you guys <3