Food Baby or Real Baby

Showing Elijah the article, I started feeling self-conscious, they think I'm fat. Pouting and curling up into a ball I face away from Elijah.

"What's wrong Darling?" Elijah asks.

"Nothing." I say

Elijah curls up behind me putting his arms tightly around my body, resting his hands on my baby bump.

"Your Beautiful Shayla, I'm so exultant that you're having my child." Elijah whispers into my ear.

Slightly smiling I roll over to face him, I raise my hand to his cheek and cup his face before I lean forward and kiss his lips. Pulling apart Elijah rests his forehead against mine.

"Mummy." I hear a soft voice.

I turn over and see Jake standing at the door, his eyes puffy and tears rolling down his eyes. I reach out my arm and Jake runs over to the bed and crawls into the middle and wrapping his small arms around my body as best as he could.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I ask rubbing his back.

"I had a bad dream, and you were gone." Jake nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Oh Jake, that's never going to happen, you will never ever loose me baby."

"I love you mama."

"I love you too baby." I kiss his forehead and hold him tightly. 

At breakfast Ana babbled on about an upcoming ball, Klaus's 18th Birthday.

"I need a new dress, oh and shoes, daddy we need to go shopping the party is in 5 days. Uncle Nik's friends are going to be there with their families, oh mama what if there's other children."

I looked up at Elijah when Ana called me mama, I Know Hannah wasn't a good mother to her but I hoped I wasn't over stepping, but Elijah just smiled and kissed my hand.

"Ana, darling we can go shopping tomorrow I have some work that I need to do today okay." Elijah says.

Ana nodded and agreed, for the rest of the morning the kids and I played outside, mucking around playing silly little games Ana and Jake made up. When 12pm rolled around I headed inside to make lunch, tying my hair up before washing my hands I pulled eggs, milk, and pastry, as well as bacon. I fried the bacon and whipped the eggs and milk. I laid the pastry into a dish and then poured the egg and milk mix as well as the bacon on top. Grabbing the cheese from the fridge, I grate cheese over the top before putting it into the oven. Quickly cleaning up, I then grab out everything I needed to make a salad. Putting a salad together, I put the now made salad into the fridge. Cleaning up again, I get plates and flatware out and set the table. I walk to the back door and call Jake and Ana inside.

"Time to wash up for lunch." I say

Walking down the hallway, I head towards Elijah's office. I enter without knock and find Elijah sitting in his leather chair sitting behind his polished wooden desk, with his phone to his ear. He looks up when I enter and smiles. I walk over and kiss him on the cheek.

"Lunch is nearly ready." I whisper into his ear.

I place a kiss on his lips and then walk out. I find Ana and Jake in the kitchen, sitting at the table. I take the quiche out of the oven and take it over to the table. I place it in the centre of the table, warning the children not to touch it. I walk to the fridge and grab out the salad and then I go and take a seat at the table, placing the bowl of salad onto the table. I cut the quiche and serve Jake and Ana.

Elijah walks into the kitchen, kissing both Ana and Jake in the forehead, before sitting down beside me.

"How is everyone today?" Elijah askes.

"I'm good daddy." Ana smiles widely at him.

"I'm good." Jake gives Elijah a small smile before going back to eating.

"I'm fine. I have to go back to St. Eric's on next week, so Bec and I are going to go shopping tomorrow." I smile at him.

"You sure, darling, I don't want you stressing."

"I'll be fine."

After Lunch, Elijah went back to his office, while I put the children down for a nap. Once Ana and Jake were both a sleep in their beds, I head into the kitchen to clean up. 

Once the kitchen is cleaned I lie down on the couch and close my eyes. I rest my hands over my small baby bump. I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl. I like the name Dmitri or Dominic for a boy, and maybe for a girl, Freya or Mika, I don't know, maybe Elijah has some ideas. 

___________________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry its short and late, I've been very busy. I got my first job and haven't had time to write. Please comment any names you might like for the baby and vote.

And if you can, could you check out the first chapter of my newest story 'Life as I Know it'

Thank you guys, Love you <3