Seven

"Look I'm sorry."Liam sighed, running his fingers through his hair as the two boy's sat on Louis' bed.

"I need actions Liam, not words."Louis whispered, running his hand over his baby bump.

"I know that I sound like a thirty year old lady but, I just don't trust you Liam."Louis sighed, looking down at his feet.

"What do you mean?"Liam questioned, his eyebrows threading together in confusion. Why didn't Louis trust him? It's not like he would ever be able to find out the secret.

"I don't know okay, it's just a feeling in the pit of my stomach that's telling me not to trust you."Louis admitted and Liam frowned.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that."Louis warned and Liam held his hands out in defense. Lou usually loved the cute pet names Liam called him.

"Louis."He corrected.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, why can't you understand that."Liam sighed, looking right into Louis' eyes. Louis could just feel himself falling into Liam's trap while looking into those chocolate brown eyes.

"I'm just so fucking confused."Louis whimpered out, holding his face with his hands as fresh tears escaping his eyes.

"Don't cry please."Liam begged, scooting over and wrapping his arms around him, cuddling him close. He couldn't stand the sight of Louis crying, it was the saddest shit ever.

"I-I'm sorry I'm just so-,"He was cut off by another sob escaping his mouth.

"Lou you gotta calm down, I know you're stressed and it will hurt the baby."Liam reminded and Louis nodded taking deep breaths.

Liam rubbed his back soothingly, kissing his forehead and top of his head once in a while. "Let's lay down,yeah?"Liam asked and Louis nodded.

The older boy laid down before pulling Louis beside him. Louis ended up falling asleep like that, cuddled up against Liam with tear stains on his cheeks.

He stayed awake for a while, not wanting to let go of Louis in fear that he would wake up, and because Louis fit so perfectly in his strong arms.

He felt the smaller grip his shirt tightly, his forehead creased. Liam kissed his forehead softly, calming him down immediately.

It made Liam proud that he had that effect on him, a small smile on his lips because of it. Soon Liam began to dose off himself, his head laying against Louis'.

When Louis' mum got home she found the two boys cuddled up in bed, aw'ing to herself before taking a picture that she would definitely use to blackmail them later.

Liam woke up to the sound of his phone blaring his ringtone, groaning to himself before picking it up. "Hello?"He asked tiredly.

"Where the hell are you?"Oh fück,  It was his dad.

"I'm sorry, I guess I fell asleep."Liam defended his grip on Louis' arm tightening, waking the smaller boy up.

"Where? At that slut Lewis' house?"His dad said angrily and Liam clenched his fists.

"Insults aren't gonna make me care about him any less."

"Just get your ass home."His dad finished hanging up the phone. Liam huffed, chucking his phone onto the floor.

Louis couldn't believe what he had just heard. Even grown adults think he's a slut. "Do you think I'm a slut, Liam?"Louis asked his voice braking half way through the sentence.

Liam's eyes widened and he shook his head. "You're anything but a slut Lou,"He assured.

"But even adults think I'm worthle-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."Liam warned, looking into Louis' eyes.

"You're everything Louis, why don't you understand that."Liam whispered and Louis gave him a teary eye'd smile.

"I'm working at my uncle's shop and he's letting us move Into the flat above it, we'll never have to hear from my dad again and it's fairly close to here so you can still see your mum."Liam spilled, he had wanted to tell Louis that for a few months, but he didn't know if the boy was ready or not.

"Really?"Louis asked, his eyes wide and sparkling.

"Yes really."Liam smiled fondly and Louis may or may not have hugged him so tight he couldn't breathe.

"You're the best."He whispered into the crook of Liam's neck.

"I know."

"Don't get cocky fuckboy."Louis teased, slapping his chest lightly. Liam chuckled and pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead.

"Are you gonna go home?"Louis asked, a frown on his lips.

"I don't think so, I'll probably crash at Harry's or Michael's for a few days before I can move my stuff into the flat, but you can move in whenever you feel comfortable to."Liam explained and Louis nodded.

"It will probably be in a month or so, my mum told me I should have started looking for places anyways."Lou sighed, laying his head on Liam's chest.

"Lou?"Liam said after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah?"

"If anyone says something rude to you or pushes you around, tell me please."

"Why?"Louis asked.

"I'll beat the shit out of them."