Chapter 1

The sins I carry around, the regrets, hatred, and the screams. They never leave. I'm 23 years old, Lilia Jaspers. I travel alone, in this cold ruthless world. That's how I see it, alone and always will be. As I wake up to the disturbing light shining towards my eye, I looked around. The small fire I've made, now dead. I could see clearly, now that it's morning. This abandoned house I've settled in for the night, the emptiness in it. It was just like my heart. Getting up and gathering my stuff, I leave quickly. Looking up to the orange and purple morning sky, the day repeats itself like always. Today another life ends, soldiers come looking for me and I end up running. Like always I will escape. As I climb a fallen tree that connected the two floating islands, I hear a twig snap. I get ready to sprint. I stayed ready, finally they charged towards me. More like it. A rabbit lion, it's a lion and rabbit mixed together, it was huge too. It's fast, really fast. I come across these often, almost died by one too.

I sprinted and jumped onto the next floating island. Hurriedly climbed a tree thinking it putted enough distance from me and the ground. But the rabbit lion jumped making my statement wrong. It pulled me down, pinning me to the ground. And as it looked me in the eyes it was as if the animal lost interest in me. As it moved to the side and laid down watching me, I slowly got up. I recollect my stuff that was all over the ground because of the attack. Casually and carefully walking away, I heard footsteps behind me. Or maybe paw steps? Turning around I see the same Rabbit Lion that attacked me. But this time its intentions weren't meant to kill...it looked as if wanted to tag along? Ignoring the Rabbit Lion (A.K.A Ribbion) I started walking off, again hearing the paws behind me.

I walked through another two different floating lands before stopping on the third to eat and rest. The Rabbion, still behind my trail, watched me as I ate a piece of meat from the Wolf Deer I killed, which, who also tried to kill me. As I looked at the Rabbion it seemed to have crept on closer to me.Its eyes showing hunger, I threw the rest of my food to the animal. I watched as it gobbled the meat down. I slowly walked closer to get a better look at the Rabbion. Its fur was a pure white-just like a rabbit-, it looks soft and fuzzy, and it's green eyes now on me. Walking toward me and putting its head down.

The Rabbion...wanted me to pet it. Taking it as an invitation, I ran my hands through it's main, and around it's short rabbit ears. Seeing as it has a main, this is a male. It growled in low pleasure and seemed to like the petting I gave.It walked around me in circles and rubbed again at me, and purrs. He stopped and lay down. I gather my stuff and notice the sun was setting. Walking around a couple more minutes I found a small cave and settled in, and again with the Rabbion behind me.I didn't like having people tag along with me, or animals. If they do I end up getting attached. Everything I get close to disappears....more like dies. It always happens in front of me. And that brought on more sins. Knowing that in some way it is my fault, and always will be. I looked and listen around me, realizing that there weren't any soldiers sent after me today, finally, peace and quiet. Looking back at the Rabbion, laying at the front of the cave, I found myself drifting to sleep.

___________________________________________________
Hello there, umm....this isn't the first book I wrote (there was a first before this but I deleted it....I don't know why, it was going good too )

Anyway this is a short chap, yes. ...to me it felt more like a prologue tho.

Hope you guys like it......

One more thing, copyright all rights reserved © , these are all from thus prutty heads of mine, yes, pruuuttttyyyy........the characters story line etc......
.....peace out I guesszzz
_______________________________________________________________________________________