I N T R O D U C T I O N.

LOVE AT BOMBAY #YourStoryIndia

LOVE AT BOMBAY
#YourStoryIndia

Trailer

~~~

●s y n o p s i s●

❝Sometimes, the devils have the invisible wings.❞

~~

Vivaan Arya.

At the end of the day, we all need the pain to survive.

She is strong. Like the shell that is meant to protect the delicate body of crabs and give them home.

Like the fire, luring you in with the warmth in her eyes and promise of pain in her words.

She was like those cookies hidden in the jar that my mom placed on the top shelf of the kitchen. Away from my reach. Forbidden for me.

❝Few things are forbidden for a reason and playing against the rules comes with a price.❞

~~

Ahana Mehta.

Lower your guards down. So I can hit you at your weak points. Just like you did with mine.

He is complicated. He is that missing piece of the puzzle that I never really figured out.

He is like a volcano, he burns everything that he touches. People say that he was born to destroy.

Maybe my destruction will unearth the magic and cool him down.

In my world full of black and white, he is red for me. A huge ass danger sign, that beckons me towards it.

❝Maybe I never bothered to find the wings of that person, declaring him the devil because he didn't bother to hide his horns.❞

~~~

●j u s t   a    g l i m p s e

❝As I said, that's none. Of. Your. Fucking. Business.❞

My voice is sharp. Like a jagged paper at the end of the book. That people tore mercilessly. Doodled on mindlessly when they were bored. People ruthlessly hissed as they scratched me with their sharp inkless pen tips.