Actually I already know sign language. Been learning since I was 13, I had this crush on someone who was deaf.

Joe put his phone away and sign, Thank you so much. I was afraid that you might get annoyed of that voice. My friend Oli told me it was annoying sometimes.

I signed back, I just met someone named Oli on the bus. Maybe we're signing about the same person

After that we both walked out the office together. None of us "said" anything. If you do sign language you would know it's hard to sign or read it while walking.

He stops walking, The principal told me that we have all our classes together except 3rd and 5th period BTW, and then we walked on again.

He showed me where my 3rd and 5th period classes were and the lunch room was. I told him that I was meeting up with Oli and asked if wanted to come.

Sure, He smiled.

I look at the locker numbers to see if we were close to him. Finally I spot him at his locker on his phone.

"Hi Oli!" I wave at him.

He looks up and notices Joe, "Hey Caspar, I see you met Joe"

"Yeah he's cool," I sign while talking.

"Woah you do sign language?" He says, surprised.

"Yeah-," I was cut off by the bell, "Well I guess we have to go to class, see ya later!"

I hook Joe's and my arm together and he led us to class. I swore I saw blush him blush.

~*~*~

It's been 2 weeks since I moved here. I made some new friends here, like Josh, Oli, Marcus, Alfie and Joe. I've been hanging out with Joe a lot more. When he wasn't looking my friends would mock us being together and made kissy noises.

Ever since the fist day I came here, in the back of my mind, I always knew that I like Joe. He was sweet, kind and out-going considering his disability.

He was coming over to my house today and I had just a car a few days ago. We walk together out of last class and went to our lockers. We agreed to meet up at the front doors after getting our stuff. I didn't have much to bring home today so I was the first one there.

I waited for a few minutes before Joe showed up, You ready?

Yeah, He signs and then I lead him to my car. The whole car ride boring, since I couldn't sign while driving. I pull up onto my driveway. We get out of the car and open the door. I walked in and open the door for him, like the gentleman I am but my dad pushed through us.

I saw my mum sitting at the dinning table with her forehead resting on her head.

"Mum what's wrong?" I ask starting to get worried, just because we're not that close anymore doesn't mean I don't care.

"Your father and I are getting a... Divorce," She said slowly and I could feel the world crushing down on me.

Joe's POV*
Mum what's wrong? Caspar signs.

I couldn't read Mrs. Lee's lips so I was confused on what's going on. Then I saw tears running down his face. I immediately hug him trying to comfort him. I've been to his house before so I walk up to his room.

We sit down on his bed and he sobs into my shoulder. I just run my hand through his hair trying my best to make him feel better.

After a moment, he looks up and I take my hands out of his hair, My parents is getting divorced.

My heart ached for him, It's going to okay. I'll be here for you and the others.

Thank you, He smiles. My eyes wonder to a picture on his nightstand. It was a photo of Caspar when he was maybe 13 and a boy standing next to him with brown hair and blue eyes.

My eyes went wide as I realise who it was. It was me. All the memories from Year 7 came back to me. I knew he looked familiar. I had a huge crush on him, before he moved away.

I took the picture and showed  it to him, Where were you in this picture?

...I don't know, maybe when I was in London in Year 7, why? He signs confused.

That's me

Caspar's POV*
That's me, No way he was Joe, the Joe I met 5 years ago.

But how are you here then? I thought you lived in London, I sign even more confused.

Wait when I met you 2 weeks ago, you said the reason you started ASL was because of a guy you liked. Was that guy me? He looks up to me, tears glossing his eyes.

I hesitantly nod.

I missed you so much Caspar. Life was hell after you left, Joe hugged me so tightly as if I would disappear if he let go. Not that was complaining, I missed him so much as well.

He finally lets go and I sign, Can I do something I wanted to do back when we were kids?

He nods.

I slowly put my hands on his neck and leaned in, closing the space between us. I forgot about everything around us.

We were Disconnected from the world.

A/N: Hullo

Itz me...

THE AMA's WAS AMAZING. I may or may not have screamed when 5SOS came on... They were so adorable when they saw them self on the screen during One Direction's performance.

Favourite AMA performance?

May the odds be ever in your favour, byyye!✌🏼️
-Emily
Xx