Silent

A/N: Jaspar is the same age btw. Broken Home by: 5SOS

Caspar's POV*
New country, new city, new school. We're getting moved AGAIN. Mum is business person so we move around a lot.

"I promise Caspar, we're not going to move anymore. This is it," Mum sat down next to me, holding my hands.

I roll my eyes and empty my cereal bowl in the sink, "That's what you said in Japan, and in Australia, and in Germany, and in Canada, and in South Africa- oh! And in Britain"

"Caspar...," She started, but was interrupted by my older sister slamming the front door, "... I know it's been hard for you, hard for all of us, because of-"

"I have to get to school, see ya later," I walked out the door and Theodora was already at the bus stop.

It was silent for a while, before Theo spoke up, "You didn't have to be so harsh Caspar"

I didn't reply. My mum and dad are never around anymore, but then out of no where she tells us we're moving to yet another country. We all used to be one big happy family but that stopped 2 years ago. We stopped being a family 2 years ago.

"Fine, don't answer me, but you should know it wasn't just you who was affected by dad's-"

I saw the bus driving down to our street, "Look, the bus is here"

I heard a sigh from my sister before getting on the bus. I sat down in middle area 'cause no way am I sitting near those people in the back. All the seats were taken, except one. He looks my age.

"Hey, can I sit here?" I ask nervously, hoping he won't say no.

The guy smiled, "Sure! By the way my name is Oliver but everybody calls me Oli"

"Thanks for letting me sit here, I'm Caspar. I'm new here," I smiled.

"Yeah I can tell. Well, welcome to Norwest High School!"

~*~*~

"Ok, so here's the front office," Oli points to it.

"Thanks, I'll meet you at your locker after I get my stuff," I start walking to the office. He told me where his locker was so I could find him later.

I walk up to the desk where a lady, in her mid-30's, was sitting, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm new here. My name is Caspar Lee," I told Mrs... I looked at her name tag, Mrs. Heartfilia.

She looks through a file and pull out some papers, "Here you go sweetie. Your school guide will be here in a minute. His name is Joe Sugg and I just wanted to you to know that he's deaf"

That didn't caught me off guard though. I learned sign language as a kid because this guy who was my friend in Year 7 was deaf.

A few minutes later, someone taped me on the shoulder. I looked up and was met by blue eyes. He had his hair in a quiff and was wearing a white tee, black skinny jeans and black converses.

He started typing something into his phone and a Siri like voice came up, "Hi my name is Joe. I can read lips by the way soon need to write down what you wanna say"

Hi I'm Caspar Lee, I sign.

I saw his face light up and I heard the voice again, "Thank you for that. You didn't have to learn that for me"