They Don't Know About Us

"I'm not so sure about this Caspar. What if my parents see us? I'll be dead," Joe said, fiddling with his hands.

Caspar sighed for what felt like the millionth time, "They're not going to find us, don't worry"

Joe and Caspar both got into Joe's 67' Chevy Impala and drove off to a drive in movie for a date. He told his mum that he was going to a friend's house for a school project. They haven't told Joe's parents about them, he was scared of what his mum and dad might think. Caspar came out to his parents and they were super supportive.

Joe turned on the radio onto his favourite station. They were both sitting in comfortable silence, minus the radio, until-

"CARRY ONWARDS MY SON," Caspar sang along to the song on the radio.

Joe covered one ear with his hand and the other on the wheel, "Really?"

Caspar kept on 'singing' the whole way there. Joe was just hoping they would get there faster.

He drove around until he found a good spot and parked. Joe reaches back to the back seat getting snacks, while Caspar got the blankets from the trunk. He spread the blanket across them in the front seats and talked until the movie starts. They were going to see Papertowns for the first time.

"I hope this movie is really good and it better be exactly be like the book," Caspar muttered.

Joe was having so much fun with him that he almost forgot about the parent situation. That was until he saw a couple who looked almost like them, "CASPAR MY PARENTS ARE RIGHT THERE!"

"They're not your parents," Caspar looked at where he was looking and saw the couple. They turned around it was in fact not his parents. Joe sighed in relief.

"I told you it's not them"

"Shut up"

Caspar rolled his eyes, "JoJo, stop worrying. They're not going to be here" He leaned down to the older boy and kissed him.

"Okay"

For the rest of their date Joe forgot completely about it. They both enjoyed the movie a lot and were a bit disappointed it was ending. He drove Caspar back home and walked him to the front door.

"I had a great time," He put his hands in his pockets.

Caspar smiled at how cute he was being, "I did too, the movie was amazing. Well I guess see you tomorrow then. Love you Joe"

"Bye Caspy. I love you too"

Joe walked back to his car and drove off.

A/N: Crappiest. chapter. ever. Hope it wasn't too crappy. Anyways thank you soo much for the 4k reads. You are amazing!

May the odds be ever in your favour, byye!
-Emily
Xxx

P.s HAVS YOU SEEN THE MOCKING JAY PART 2 TRAILER?!!!! ASDFGHJKK