Chapter 16

"What? She's Midoriko's reincarnation? How is that possible?" Kagome asked.

"I dont know but a lady held a mirror and it showed Selena's frormer life,which was Midoriko." explained Sango.

"Is Selena in the hut?"Koga asked.

"Yeah and shes fine."Sango said. She started to get up but wobbled and fell.

"Sango!"InuYasha went to her. "You're injured. Stop moving. Miroku,help Sango and carry her Hiraikotsu."

"Comeone Sango."Miroku said. He grabbed Hiraikotsu but almost fell over. "How do you make it look so light. Its so heavy."

"Takes years of practice."she smiled.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Are you ok?"Koga sked selena.

"Yeah. Dint worry."she smiled.

"You get yourself in too much danger."

"My bad."

"Are you clumsy?"Koga teased.

"Clumsy? I'm not clumsy!"

"Then what are you?"

"I guess accident prone."

"I've had to save you several times."

"But you said you would protect me.." Selena frowned in sadness.

"I'll keep my promise."

"Really? I hope you do!"Slena smiled again.

"I will..."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Naraku,I found out about Selena."Kohaku said."I've taken back Lady Shirori."

"What did you find out?"he asked.

"Selena is the reincarnation of Midoriko."

"The one who created the Shikon No tama."Naraku looked at the jewel."Selena is powerful,I must keep my eye on her. Kohaku you may leave." Kohaku left as Kagura entered.

"That lady.."Kagura began."who was she?" 

"She revealed Selena's former life."

"Her former life? Whats so important about her?"

"She's the reincarnation of Midoriko."

"The one who created the jewel?"

"Yes. Keep an eye on her."

'Fine but will you do anything about her?" Naraku was silent but he gave a evil smile.

"I'tll be fun to get rid of that girl."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Kikyo laid agianst a tree. "I still didnt have enough strrength but I have to keep going."she paused for a moment."I keep thinking about Selena. She has a pure aura. Could she be.." she stopped and looked up at the sky. "There isnt a single day I dont think about you..InuYasha.."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"We're going back to modern times?"Selena asked.

"Yeah only for a while. Since you you moved from the US to Japan,ytou should head back to catch up in school."Kagome put her bag over her shoulder.

"But I'll miss Koga.."

"Selena..before you met Koga..."

"I cant help it.."she dreamily sighed.

"Come on. We have to go."

"Ok."Selena sighed. Kagome jumped first into the well. Selena followed her.