Chapter 13

"Are you guys ok?!" Kagome asked frantically. Koga put down Selena while Miroku put down Sango.

"Yeah but these girls aren't." Koga answered. "Could you treat them? You treated my injury,"

"Of course, Koga."Kagome said. She took out her first aid kit.

................................................................................................................................

Selena woke up in a hut, bandaged up. She saw Sango asleep. Koga was watching the both of them. "Koga?"

"Oh, you're up."Koga smiled. She smiled back warmly.

"Yeah but Sango hasn't woken up yet."

"She did a little bit then she went to sleep."

"She was hit prettty hard by her Hiraikotsu."Selena said.

"Yeah, anyways are you feeling ok?"

"Yup." Selena put her hands on Koga's. "When I'm with you...I feel much better." She gave him a closed eye smile.

"The feelings mutual.."Koga smiled back. He pulled in Selena and hugged her.

................................................................................................................................

InuYasha climbed up a tree. "InuYasha, can you help me get up there?"Kagome asked.

"Yeah." InuYasha grabbed Kagome and pulled her next to him.

"Its nice up here."Kagome smiled.

"I guess."InuYasha mumbled.

"I like it up here especially with you."

"Me too.."InuYasha cracked a smile. Kagome leaned against him. "Kagome, when I'm with you..it feels natural.."

"The same happens with me.." Kagome said. They both blushed.

"Kagome, how's Selena?"

"She's fine but she shouldn't move around alot or her wound will open up."

"How's Sango."

"Fine, just resting."

"Good."he said in relief. "Is Koga with Selena?"

"Yeah."

"They seem closer than usual."

"Selena does love Koga."

"So he's not hung up on you anymore?"

"Yeah. I hope they end up together."

"If he doesn't get himself killed."

"InuYasha..."

"What? That fool swore to protect her even if it cost him his life."

"Would you do that for me?" Kagome asked. InuYasha was silent.

"I would protect you even if it cost me my life."

"Me too.."Kagome leaned in more next to him.

................................................................................................................................

"It seems Selena's soul is powerful." Kohaku told Naraku.

"Powerful?"

"Yes. Kanna's mirror couldn't contain her soul."

"Kagome's soul is powerful since it belonged to Kikyo, a powerful priestess."

"Maybe she's the reincarnation of a powerful priestess."Kohaku suggested.

"I need to find out."

"How?"

"I know someone who can help us. I will tell you where to go and bring the person here."

"Who is it?"

"Bring me the soul revealer..Lady Shiori."

................................................................................................................................

Kohaku walked into a dark, strange cave. "I'm looking for Lady Shiori."he called out. A tall woman with pure white hair and violet eyes came out. she was wearing a black kimono with a haori.

"Who are you?" Her voice was soft.

"I'm Kohaku. Naraku sent for you."

"The half demon?"

"Yes, milady."

"What does he want?"

"He wants to know about a girl's soul."

"He wants to know about her former life?"

"I believe so."

"Alright. I'll go."

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy writing Black Butler fanfics and watching black butler. Obviously Lady Shiori is a made up character but what think? Vote! Fan! Comment!