Chapter 8

Kagura stayed with Kanna and Kohaku while Naraku was gone. "Where is Naraku?"asked Kagura.

"He left,"Kanna replied in a soft voice.

"Left where?"

"I don't know,"she said. Kohaku layed against a wall.

"Hey ,do you know where Naraku is?" Kagura asked. Kohaku didn't respond. "Fine.Don't answer me. The only one you answer is Naraku anyways,"

"I didn't answer because I don't know where he is either,"Kohaku replied.

"Damn him,"Kagura muttered. She turned around to leave.

"Where are you going?"Kanna asked.

"To do as I please,"Kagura responded coldly.

"You better not,"

"Or what? You'll tell Naraku?"

"I might,"Kohaku said.

"Hmph. You two are Naraku's favorite puppets." Neither Kohaku nor Kanna responded. "Can you at least show me InuYasha?" On Kanna's mirror, it showed InuYasha and the rest of the group. "So Koga is traveling with them? Who is that girl? Last time I didn't get her name."

"I think it was Selena,"Kohaku said.

"Selena?"

"Yes,"

"Who is she? I never saw her before,"

"I don't know,"

"Maybe Naraku would want to know about her,"

"Who knows,"

"Kohaku, gather some information,"

"Naraku hasn't ordered me," He looked at Kanna. She nodded. "Alright I'll go,"

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Are you tired?"Koga asked Selena. They've been walking for hours in a deep forest.

"A little,"Selena replied.

"Jump on my back,"

"Ok,"Selena jumped on.

"Miroku ,hop on Kirara,"Sango said as she jumped on. Kagome went onto InuYasha while Shippo jumped onto her. Koga started running so InuYasha did too.

"You think you can catch up to me?"Koga smirked,"Who do you think I am?"

Anyone can catch up you, wolf."InuYasha said.

"Can you slow down?"Selena asked.

"Those two are always competing,"Sango told Miroku.

"Yeah.first they were competing fotr Kagome now for speed."

"Why can't those two.."Sango stopped when she noticed Miroku rubbing her leg. "You...Pervert!" Sango slapped him.

"Forgive me Sango,"Miroku asked as he rubbed his cheek.

"Do that again and I'll throw you off Kirara,"she threatened.

"Is that a threat?"

"Its a promise."

"Message understood,"

"Kirara, lower us." Sango said. Kirara went closer to the ground."Kagome, do you sense anything?"

"I sense..1 shard. Kohaku's shard."Kagome replied. Sango jumped off Kirara then Kohaku came out.

"I won't hurt anybody unless I have to..I just need some information."he said.

"What kind of information?"Sango asked.

"About her,"Kohaku pointed to Selena.

"About me?'Selena asked.

"Why are you traveling with them?"he questioned.

"I'm Kagome's cousin."

"Do you have any spiritual powers?"

"I don't know,"

"That's all I need to.." Suddenly saimyosho appeared. Kohaku stared at them for a while."All right." He took out Kusarigma ."Sorry but change of plans." he threw Kusarigama at Koga. Koga dodged it but barely.

"What the heck are you doing?!"Koga yelled.

"I need your shards,"Kohaku answered.

"I ain't giving them!"Koga yelled. Kohaku again threw Kusarigama managing to cut Koga's cheek.

"Koga!"Selena cried. She took out arrow and shot it at Kohaku. The arrow was surrounded with strong aura. Kohaku blocked it with Kusarigama barely. The saimyosho leaned in to Kohaku. He put away Kusarigama then turned, running.

"Kohaku!"Sango yelled."Don't go to Naraku!" Kohaku and the saimyosho were already gone.

"Koga are you ok?!"Selena asked.

"I'm fine,"Koga said. Selena took out a cloth from her bag and put it to Koga's cut.

"There, it should stop the blood,"

"Selena, it wasn't that bad!" Koga then noticed Selena lowered her head."Selena?" She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"You were put in danger because you decide to come to protect me!"

"Selena.."

"Koga!"Selena shouted before she hugged him."Please stay safe!"

"For you.." Koga whispered,"I will...."