Chapter 4

"So you met Kikyo?" Kagome asked as she sat on her knees. Selena was twirling bits of her hair with a finger.

"Yeah, at first I wanted to go off on her but when started talking about her love towards InuYasha, she saddened. And I sort of feel for her. She likes someone who now has someone else.."

"Yeah I feel bad for her..wait you like someone?"

"Um..did I say that?! No! Of course not!"

"Selena..don't lie to me"

"Ok but it's hopeless. He likes someone else."

"Come on! Tell me!"

"I like..Koga.."Selena blushed.

"Koga?!"

"Yeah but obviously he likes you..."

"I know but I don't like him like that,"

"I want to talk to him...but I'm afraid to."

"Selena, have some confidence!"

'I do! Don't you ever feel like telling InuYasha your feelings but you can't?"

"Yeah.. InuYasha looks at me with his kind eyes and I freeze."

"When I first saw Koga, I fell for him.."

"You want to him to know you like him?"

"Would love too. Why?"

"Cuz,he's coming right now."

"What?!" Koga came running right next to Kagome.

"Yo,"he greeted,"Where's the puppy?"

"Somewhere else. I wanted to talk to Selena by myself,"

"What's wrong Selena?"Koga asked.

"Uh..uh..something."Selena mumbled.

"You can trust me Selena!"Koga grabbed her hands,"if you are important to Kagome,I will protect you,"

"If I wasn't with Kagome,would you still protect me?"

Of course! Who wouldn't protect a cute girl like you?"Selena blushed and Kagome smiled

"So Koga, anything new about Naraku?" Kagome asked.

"So far nothing"

"If you want,take Selena with you to help,"Kagome asked

"If you ask me to, I will,"Koga squeezed Kagome's hands.

"You are so thoughtful!"Kagome made him let go,"Selena take my bow and arrows. I'll tell the rest of the group that you went with Koga to look for Naraku and more Shikon shards."

"Alright, If I see anything,I'll come tell you," Selena hugged Kagome. Koga turned around.

"Jump on my back. It's faster than walking." Selena blushed as she jumped on Koga's back."ready?" Selena nodded yes and Koga started running.

"I thought I had his scent!"Koga scanned an area.

"Maybe he hid his scent,"Selena suggested sitting a rock."I could look in different areas,"

"Ok but don't get hurt!"

"I promise I won't," Selena walked towards a forest,"It feels creepy in here" Suddenly there was a growl."Aieee, now I'm really scared!" A giant,horned,ogre demon came out. "Oh..my.. gosh.."Selena stood frozen.

"A human girl.."the demon growled.

"I...I.."Selena stuttered.

"I'm hungry.."the demon licked his lips. "And you look lovely enough."  The demon launched at the frozen Selena.

The Girl and the Wolf(InuYasha fanfiction)  {EDITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें