Capter 5.

''I'm Kostas'' he introduced himself, giving me his hand to shake.

I shook it happily as I thought about his strange name. Kostas?... Sounds like... Spanish?

''I'm Niall, nice to meet you!" I said, grinning widely.

"Niall..." he repeated my name in a thoughtful tone. "Irish, right?" he asked, confident he would have guessed right.

"Yes! You're right!" I said, obviously impressed - and surprised -  he had found my nationality. Maybe 'Niall' is a common Irish name? I thought to myself. "And you? Are you from Spain, maybe?" I got brave enough to hazard a guess.

He looked at me wide-eyed before bursting into laughter. I felt quite embarrassed, as I found out my guess was completely wrong.

''Spanish?!" he said through his laughter.

"Y-Your name sounded like Spanish,... To me..." I mumbled. Even though I couldn't see my face, I could feel my cheeks burning red in embarrassment.

Kostas was still laughing. "Greece. I am from Greece. Kostas is actually a common Greek name..." he said as he finally stopped laughing. Now all the pieces got into a line... Of course he was Greek! We are flying right now to Greece!!

"Greece..." I replied thoughtfully.
"Well, how did you know I am Irish? I don't know many Nialls hanging around in Ireland!" I snapped, obvious sarcasm in my tone.

"Well, boy, you seem smarter than you are..." he said and I rolled my eyes to his rude comment. He doesn't even know me, how does he dare talk to me like that? I thought.
"You are the great, huge, enormous Niall Horan, whom everyone talks about, boy! Of course I would know you!" he told me. Realization flashed through my eyes. "Marina is always talking 'bout you." he continued nodding towards the girl beside him. Marina I thought. So that's the girl's name...

I looked at her once before returning my attention to the man - Kostas. She was trying her best not to look at me, while her eyes were watery and swollen. Felt like I had done something terrible to her, but all I was trying was to be friendly. This is breaking my heart...

''Is she a Directioner?" I asked him with wide eyes. She sighed.

"Nope, the right opposite. She's a Direction-hater." he said, pretty calmly for my liking.

I haven't met any hater before! It would be a great experience to have a conversation with one, if she actually gets to talk to me any way...

"But why does she hate me? I haven't done anything to her. Is that because of my fans...?" I asked with trembling voice.

"This is something you should ask her and she should tell you. Who am I to talk about her feelings and beliefs?" he said kindly. What a weirdo... I thought to myself, not believing my words though. He is one of the brightest men I have ever met in my short lifetime.