part 19.

I honestly cannot believe this is over. I'm trying to decide if I want to do a sequel or not
-

They didn't have much time together, but Avi used the memories of what they had to make it worth it. Mitch at his house late at night, every time they spoke on the phone. He didn't need Mitch in his hotel room every three seconds to love him and know Mitch loved him.

It didn't mean he didn't miss Mitch, or that he didn't love the texts, videos, pictures, audios that he was often sent. Avi was learning to "admire from afar", as they say, and, to him, it only made their time together that much sweeter.
   ***

Contrary to what they first thought, tour wasn't much different even with their secret between them and everyone else. Esther took it gracefully, hiding her shock at not only Avi liking guys, but Avi liking Mitch. And eventually they both told their parents. Avi was relieved when his parents were happy for him, asking about their relationship and tour and not making it a big deal. Mitch smiled a little more once his parents knew. Maybe it gave him more hope that they'd be a real couple for a long time, and Avi knew they would be.

They were happy, and in love, and comfortable together. After six months, Avi and Mitch not only became the sweetest couple in the band, they also became the perfect hiders.
__________

guys!! it's over!! I couldn't continue this with the love it required, I lost sight of the story, so I ended it. probably not the best ending, or the one this story deserved, but I think it works well enough. but yeah, if any of y'all think I should try and do a sequel ( which would be easier because it'd be a new story for me to start and get a grip on ) then please comment and let me know, but as for right now, I loved writing this story, and I've loved every comment I've gotten because y'all are so sweet and eloquent. I feel bad ending this, I loved this so much, but it had to be done.

I love y'all, and I love Mitch+Avi. <3333