Calm Down

"Stop it, it hurts!!" You jump as you heard yelling from your renter yelling and out of habit you turned on the voice recording app. It was a usual routine for them to yell but Momoi, actually yelling something that hurts. You had enough of this and grabbed your spare key for the table. You grabbed your phone and dialed 911 to report this. The operator told you to stay out it but you heard more yelling and screaming, you couldn't bear this that you marched to the front door.

"NO! I'm tired of this shit that YOU do!! I work long hour while you're here and your lazy ass is on the couch every fucking day!" You quickly unlocked the door and saw Momoi on the ground crying while the man is in the defense pose. The attention was all on you.

"WOAH, woah! What the fuck is this?" You quickly ran up Momoi, the guy violently grabbed your arm leaving faint bruises. You fought back and ran toward Momoi to protect her.

"You stay out of this, this is my business!" You ignore him and help Momoi to get up. The guy was about to punch you until the police came in. The guy got arrested and Momoi get treated for her bruises.

~~~~~

"Momoi, you can stay at my place, if you want. I understand about your situation that you're in and I just want to you to feel safe, okay." You embrace her into a hug, Momoi burst out tears and said something that was too hard to understand.

"__-___, I'm pregnant..." You were shocked that you hug her even tighter.

"No, worries Momoi. I'll support you either way, its fine." You reassure Momoi and she made a sad smile.

"You know, I wasn't able to see what he was doing to do next," She broke down in tears, "I-I don't know why my ability wasn't able to see this, w-why?" You frowned and hug her as tight as possible to knowing that you care, that you love her, that you support her.

"Shhh Momoi, this isn't something you can predict. No one saw this coming, okay. Never blame yourself for not seeing this." Momoi nodded and slowly stopped crying.

~~~Next year~~~

"Yo Momoi, feed (Baby's Name)!" You yelling from the master bedroom fixing the bed sheets. You and Momoi were living together for past year. Momoi give birth to a baby (any gender) and you were the baby's aunt. You love the baby so much and Momoi felt so debt to you that she promise that she would make sure nothing absolute nothing would control her.

♪♣◙♦♠☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→←∟↔▲▼ "#$%&

Sorry about the poor quality and ^^ that mess. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story. I got the inspiration from Law & Order: Special Victim Unit, THAT IS MY SHIT. I'll update my others stories sooo you'll won't get bored.

Contact me:

☻Kik- lmao_no_please