Shaving

"Aomine, stop it. It feels weird and I don't like it, stop." You're fairly calm when it came to kissing Aomine but lately he isn't been shaving his whisker. Aomine looks older and "wiser" with it but you hate it when he asks for a kiss. When you two cuddle, Aomine would rub his stubby, itchy cheek against your and you cringe at that texture and push him away.

"Come babe, I thought you like it," You shook your head and handed him razor.  Aomine grabbed it and placed it on the bathroom sink. 

"I did but its too itchy and I just don't like it, okay. Please shave,"

" So is your leg hair, I don't complain about your hair," You glared at him and he just smirked. You just wanted to slap that smirk off his face but you love that smirk so much. 

"Shut up," You stormed out of the restroom. Aomine sighed and just started to shave his beard. You heard the shaving cream can spray, you came up with an devious idea which requires your women shaving cream, your shoe, phone, keys and jacket. You quickly put on your shoe and jacket, unlocked the front door, and ran toward the restroom and waited for Aomine to get out.

Five minutes later, Aomine got out and you quickly sprayed him as you were recording it. You quickly ran outside laughing your ass off, you couldn't believe that you capture it on camera and got away with it. 

"______!! Come back here!!" You looked behind you and you saw Aomine running from the distance. Lucky, you were the all-star cross country player and much faster than anyone in school. You make a sharp left and right turn.

"LOLOLOLOL, try to catch me Aho!!" You yelled and ran back home. You took off your shoe and relaxed on the couch. Aomine jumped out of nowhere and scared you half to death. 

"HOLY SHIT, AOMINE!!" You jumped and Aomine cracked up at your reaction. You kicked him and lied down on the couch.

"Sorry babe, I love you~" He tried to wrap his arms around you but you pushed it away.

"I love me too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A very short one-shot, oh well. That last part, I got inspired by AbbieVanityCakes because she amazingly funny, I love her. She is super creative, one of a kind, and just overall, the person you would want someone to hang out and do stuff with. Thanks for reading!!