Misunderstanding

In this story, you're Kagami older sister (just by few months) and you lost touch after he moved to United States but reconnect when he moved back. Just to let you know.
~~~~~

You were with your boyfriend, Himuro, when you got a phone call from Kagami. Himuro looked at your phone to see who was calling since you're pretty short. Kagami's name appeared with hearts next to it. He didn't want to say anything at the time but thought ran through his head.'How does she about Kagami? Does she like him? Is she cheating on me? I can't let that bastard win ____'s heart!' You answered the phone and distance yourself from Himuro.

"Hello?" you asked. You heard some barking in the background and a scream for help.

"Are you Kagami' sister?" a stranger asked. You guessed that it was a close friend of Kagami.

"Yes, what's wrong?" you became considered but didn't worry.

"I needs your help and I can't do this by myself because he wouldn't listen to me. My dog is chasing Kagami in our school gym and the others already went home." The stranger stated. The barking and plead for help grew stronger. Little did you know that Himuro was start to listening to your conversation.

You giggle and replied, "Sure, I'll see you there. Bye." Himuro quickly walk to the spot before the call and act like nothing happen. You ran up to Himuro.

"Hey Himuro, sorry about the phone call but something came up and I need to go. Sorry about this date, I'll make it up." You leaned in to give Himuro a goodbye kiss but he lean back.
"Do you like Kagami?" He asked as he stare at you with a cold eye. You felt a cold presence and shivered.

"He's m-"

"___ do you like Kagami more than me?" He became more anger when he said Kagami's name.

"Himuro, Kagami is my brother. I love you guys different. Kagami has my family love while you have my undefined love." You cupped your hand on his smooth check and kissed those lips you love so much.

"Sorry, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusion. I love you, ___"Himuro grabbed you hand and kissed him. Your other hand slowly rubbed his prefect cheek bone.

"I love you too." You said with glee and a smile. "Himuro, I have to go. I'll call you when I'm done. Okay?" Himuro wrapped his arm around your waist, kissed you on your cheek and nodded. You ran off and wave a last goodbye.

[Extend Ending]
"HIMURO, PLEASE COME TO PARK. ME AND KUROKO NEED YOUR HELP!! OH SHIT! KAGAMI!!" You frantically called while chasing Kagami down the street. Tetsuya #2 showed no sigh on slowing down as well as Kagami. Kuroko passed out in the playground.

========

Requests is open so leave it in the comment box below or you can contact me on Kik or Line.
Kik: lmao_no_please
See you soon