Helpful

It's lunchtime, you're calming eating your sandwich, listening to music, and doing your homework when someone tap your shoulder. All your friends were in different classroom. You took out your headphone and don't bother to look at the person.

"_____-cchi, can I borrow your notes? I forgot to take notes today." Kise rub the back of his neck. There's whispering, mostly females. "Why does Kise want her notes?" "Why is Kise nervous?" "Why isn't she looking at him?"

"Yeah, you can look for them inside my bag. Its should be inside an orange folder." You took another bite of your sandwich and wrote down an answer of the problem you were currently working on.

Kise found the notes, took them out of the bag, and was surprise that little slips of paper fell out. He pick them up and saw one open. He read it, 'NOBODY LIKE A WHORE!' You finished the homework and looked at Kise who was reading the little notes. You quickly grabbed them and throw them away.

"_____-cchi, what was that? Is someone bullying you?" You looked at Kise's face, his face was worried and consider about you.

"No worries, Kise. Its nothing and you know that I care don't about what other think about me," You gave a smile to reassure him that everything is fine. 'I wish it was nothing, I wish that I didn't care.' You thought. The rest of the day was really slow. You noticed that Kise was looking at me but You gave him a smile each time. He always returns a smile. Someone was watching the "smile game" and got jealous.
You walking to your locker and a red paper was sticking out. You grabbed the paper and started to cry. Kise was walking down the hall to go to his locker to notice you crying. Kise ran up to you and pull you into a hug. He stroked you hair while you hugged him back. He grabbed the red paper and read it to himself.

No one likes you. You should go and kill yourself. You'll be do to best thing. Also stay away from Kise. Kise deserve a girl with class. A whore like you shouldn't be alive nor be able to close to Kise. I bet your family doesn't like you. No one like you.
~(Random name)

Kise walked you home and slept over because he want to help and protect you. Kise knew about your past. He knew that your family died from a car accident and you were the only survivor. He knew that you were abuse and neglected by uncle, how you ran away from him, how you got a job to pay this apartment and for school. Kise got up from the couch and went inside your room. He saw your tearstained face, he stroke your cheek and kisses you goodnight.
Morning
You woke up and get out of the bed to step Kise's hand.

"Owwwww, ____-cchi! Why did you do that?" He wined in pain.

"Its not my fault that you slept next to my bed. Now get up, we have to go to school." You pouted. Kise blushed a little but smirked.

"Its Saturday, we don't have school today. Hey, we should go hang out." He smile and you nodded.

"Sure but I have to get dress so get out." You pushes him out of the room while you got dresses. You walked to the restroom and brushed your teeth. Kise went to the restroom and rest his shoulder on the doorframe.

"What are you doing? You're just standing there and staring at me," You asked.

"____-cchi, how long was this happening?" The tone of his voice was serious. He look into your eyes as if the answer was going to pop out.

"When we became friends. So about 6 months," you looked away. Kise came closer to you and place his hand on your cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He started to stroke you cheek. It comforted you and you placed you hand on top of his.

"It wasn't too big. I would get dirty looks and that was about it for the first 3 months. But lately," Your eyes started to water up but Kise wiped them. You looked that him, Kise lean, and place his soft gentle lip on yours.

"______-cchi, don't worry. I'll help you to get through this. I love you." He whisper in you ear.
"I love you, too."
~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy it. I came up with the idea and want to write it out. Tbh, I'm really not sure if I should continue with this book. Anyway, see you soon.