Taking a Drive (1)

Dylan was having a rough day, even before he almost hit a really hot chick with his car. He woke up 15 minutes late, but when you're as precise as Dylan, even 5 minutes matters. That means his sister, Elena, was cranky while he drove her to school. She was a freshman. Once he got into the car, all he could eat was his sisters complaining. "I won't have time to do this!" "You made me miss that!" He was miserable, and that was the beginning. He got to school and learned he missed a pop quiz. With Mr. Maine, those pop quizzes were worth a lot of his grade. And he needed every good grade he could get. His other classes were lousy too. Not for any specific reason, just typical high school classes. He got out and almost forgot Elena at school. She was complaining on the way home about that. He got home, did his long boring homework, and went down stairs for dinner. His dad worked, so his mom cooked dinner. His grandma taught her how to cook, and she learned really well. The food at his house was always perfect, whether grilled, steamed, roasted, or fried. At dinner his parents got to bugging him about school and where he was gonna go next year when he graduated and yada yada yada. Even with the food, he was done with dinner real quick. "I'm taking a drive." Dylan said. "Where?" His parents asked, almost at the same moment. They didn't understand the pleasure of just driving with nothing to think about. "To the park" he said to get them to calm down. He hopped in his truck and left. He had his sisters hand-me-down car. His older sister loved being "country", but he didn't see the appeal. He would rather have a run-down, second or third hand mid-sized car, like every other high school guy. He was driving by the park about 5 or 6 miles away from his house, so he wasn't completely lying to his mom. He was looking at the trees so he could answer some of his moms questions about his drive. He was staring at the brilliant colors of the red and yellow leaves scattered on the damp ground from the rain when he saw something black in his headlights. "Woah!" Dylan yelped and swerved to avoid hitting that girl in the road.

So I want a pic of Dylan for the chapter 3 media. I'll describe him next chapter. Send me a message of you can get one! Thanks! Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Share with friends!