Accident

Idea from : @milliexsborne1 , hope you like it :)

Y/N's POV

"Hurry up sweetie, everyone is waiting for us down in the lobby." I hear Joe say from the bedroom. We are currently staying at a five star hotel cause we are on vacation in Italy with all our fellow youtubers. Today we plan on going snowboarding on a mountain not too far from the hotel.

"Coming babe." I say. I quickly grab my phone and my coat. I give Joe a kiss and we walk together to the lobby.

"You know you look gorgeous today right?" He says grabbing my waist.

"Aww thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I respond. After having arrived to the lobby we hear Zoe's voice:

"Finally, we've been waiting for you two for ages. Are we all ready to go?" She says looking at everybody.

"Who's missing? We are only 9, we are supposed to be 10." Zoe says looking around to see who is not here.

"Zoe, Alfie, Caspar,Louise, Marcus, Niomi, Jim, Tanya,Joe and me. We are all here you just forgot to count yourself Zoe." I say.

"Oh yeah, okay let's go everyone. There is a van waiting for us outside." She replies. We walk to the van, we enter and we all sit down. I sit between Joe and Louise. They are both really funny so during the ride we all can't stop laughing with their jokes. When we finally arrive to our destination we get out of the van and head to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. All that we can see around us is loads and loads of snow.

"Oh my god this view is incredible" Tan says.

"This is so instagram" Alfie says taking his phone out of his pocket.

"Guys let's go get our snowboards. I can't wait. This is really exciting!" I say.

"Y/N is right we should get going." Joe says.

We all then started walking towards the big "swings" (I don't know what we call these things) that take us to the top of the mountain. I really don't know how to snowboard so I should probably have some of the guys to teach me how to. We all rent some equipment and spit up so we could start. I went with sweet little Joseph Sugg and Marcus. 

Marcus had done this before so he just started sliding down the hill while Joe stayed behind to teach me how to do this.

"Now sweetheart all you have to do is listen to me  and try not to fall. I swear you are going to do amazing!" He said,

"Okay but you should know I am not good with sports." I said giggling. He gave me a hug and started explaining how I am supposed to snowboard.  After a couple of tries I was ready to start snowboarding with Joe so we started with the easy hillside. I was pretty exited cause I was doing surprisingly okay. 

Then suddenly out of nowhere a little kid found his way in frond of me. In my attempt to avoid hitting him I fell face first to the snow and the last thing I remember was Joe's voice screaming my name. After that everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Joe. What's up?" I hear the voice of my mom.  

"Nothing much. Is Y/N okay?" I hear another male voice. I can recognise that voice. It's my boyfriend's voice. 

"Well her situation is improving so I hope she'll be with us soon." My mom says. I can hear what is happening but I can't really see anything. 

"I miss her so much she's been like this for almost a month." He says.

"I know honey, you just have to be strong. I'm going down to the cafeteria, you want something?"

"No thank you, I am fine."

"Joseph I really appreciate what you're doing for my daughter but you need to go home. You've been staying here for the last five days, you must be exhausted!" She says. 

"I am but she's worth it." He replies. I then try to open my eyes but it's too hard. I finally make one last try and i succeed. I look around me and I see I am in a hospital and next to me is Joe and my mom.

"What happened?" II ask them.

"Y/N YOU'RE UP? Sweetie are you okay? How are you feeling love?" Joe says 

"I'm fine but I don't understand what's happening. Why are we here?"

" I will explain it all later. All that matters now is that I love you and you are healthy..."

-----------------------------------

Hey everyone hope you enjoyed! 

~P