Happy ending

Y/N's POV
As I am walking down the dark streets of London I am listening to my music trying to clear my mind from all my thoughts. At this time the streets are empty and the atmosphere is actually really scary. I usually don't come home this late but today my boss needed me to stay a bit longer.
Suddenly I hear a scream. I take off my headphones and look around. I don't see anyone around me. Maybe I just imagined it. As I put my headphones on again I hear footsteps coming closer so I start walking quicker. I can hear the footsteps coming closer and closer to me so I start running. I run towards my house but as I cross the road a hand wraps around my wrist. I turn around and I see a tall, scary man who is wearing a ski mask and a black coat. I try to pull my hand but the man has a strong grip.

"If you scream I'll slit your neck." He says as he shows me a bloody knife hidden in his pocket. He suddenly wraps his arm around my waist. I feel goosebumps all over my body. I am scared as hell.

"LET ME GO!" I scream as I try to escape his arms. Then suddenly I feel his large hand on my cheek. I feel a stinging pain on the now red skin.
"Shut your fucking mouth and stop moving." He says angrily slapping me once more. I have never been more scared. I want to cry.
"HELP! HELP ME!" I scream hoping for someone to hear. The man covers my mouth with his hand and starts walking towards a black car. As he drags me along with him I see a group of people coming our way. He stops and whispers in my ear.
"Now princess, you are going to get inside the car normally like nothing is happening. If you dare to fucking scream I promise you I won't be afraid to shoot you." He says showing me a gun inside his coat.
He gets from the other side of the car and opens the door as I open the passenger's door I see the group coming closer to us. As they stand under a street light I recognize a familiar face but who is it? I can't remember the person's name but I am sure I have met him before. He is a boy probably my age. I turn around and see the man already in his car. He has taken off the mask and he is glaring at me. He has a big scar on his cheek and his green eyes look scary.
"Get in now." He says

I think for a moment and I come to the result that I have nothing to lose so I run for it. I am running towards the group of young men hoping they'll help me.
As I get closer I recognize one of the boys. He is my ex, Joe.

"HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE!" I scream.
I know the man is following me cause I can hear him. I get close to the people.
"Please this man is trying to get me." I say while tears are streaming down my face.
I turn around and I see the man coming closer and closer.
"Y/N? Is that you? What's going on?" Joe says taking my hand.
"Yes Joe it's me. That guy is tryi-"
I get interrupted by the scary man.
"I am sorry guys.
This is my daughter and she was diagnosed with a mental disorder. She just forgot to take her pills today. I'll just take her and we'll leave"
"I don't think so sir. You can leave now or I'll call the cops ( policeman) "Joe says.
"C'mon son this is just my daughter."
"Cut the bullshit. I know this girl my whole life." Joe talks getting his phone out of his pocket.
"Now if you don't want me to call the cops to put you in jail LEAVE " He says angrily at the man.
"Dude just get out of here or we'll beat the crap out of you!" A friend of Joe's says.
The man just turns around and walks to his car.
"Y/N oh my god! Are you okay? How did this happen?"
"Long story short he followed me and he dragged me towards his car." I say stuttering a bit out of fear. I was in shock so I started trembling slightly.
"Come I'll take you to my house and you can stay there tonight to rest". He says guiding me towards his car.
"Thank you so much Joe." I say and he hugs me tightly.

* next morning *

I woke up and felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. I can't remember much from last night just the fact that I was chased by this guy but after I run away from him I can't remember anything. I turn around and see JOE?!?!? How the fuck did this happen? I haven't seen him since we were like 21 or something. We used to date for like 5 years when we were back in Bath. I truly loved Joe, he was my world. But all happiness must come to an end someday. Joe had to move to London and that meant that he had to leave me behind. That's how we broke up. We didn't want to but unfortunately we had to be apart. But I never stopped loving him. After he moved to London we didn't communicate with each other. I can't believe I found him again.
"Good morning. How are you feeling?" I hear him say interrupting my thoughts.
"Hi. Umm do you know how I got here?" I ask
"You can't remember anything?" he says giving me a concerned look.
"I know that I was walking home from work and some dude wanted to take me away. I was screaming and then I ran towards a group of people but after that I can't remember anything." I respond
"Well I saw you coming to me and my friends asking for help. Then a guy came up and claimed to be your dad but I know your dad is in Bath so we threatened to call the police if he didn't leave. He then got in his car and left." He talks
" And how did I end up here?" I ask confused.
"Well I took you to my house and you fell asleep in the way here so I carried you to my bed and when I left you seemed really scared and shocked so I slept next to you in case you needed someone with you." Joe explained.
"Oh Joe thank you so much." I say hugging him.
"I am so sorry for all you had to do for me. I am really grateful." I speak
"Don't worry love. It's nothing really. I would do anything for the love of my life." He says and I can see he is blushing..
"You-you still love me?" I ask not believing my ears. Is he still in love with me ? After two whole years? Well I know for sure that none of my feelings have changed.
"Who said I stopped?"
This is the most perfect moment of my life. He puts his hand on my waist and I put mine on the back of his neck. We both lean in and we connect our lips.
"Will you be my girlfriend again?"
"Yes Joe I'll be your girlfriend. I love you." I say
"I love you too."

* 7 months later *

"Joe please hurry up. We're laaaaate!" I moan while going down the flight of stairs.
"Coming babe." He said.
Today it's Christmas eve and we are going to have a dinner in my old house in Bath. We have invited some friends like Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, Louise, Darcy, Oli, Marcus, Niomi, Jim and Tan and both our families to celebrate together and if we won't hurry we'll lose the train. It's freezing cold outside so we are both wearing warm clothes.
"Ready to go?" Joe asks.
"Yes, now come on!" I say getting out of the house. Once we arrived at the train station we got onto the train and left. Some hours later we arrived at Bath where there was my dad waiting for us. We drove his car back home. The view was absolutely wonderful. The ground was covered with snow and everything was so white and festive!!
"Wow this is so beautiful..." I spoke.
"Not as much as you are." Joe said and I pecked his lips.
We walked inside the house and greeted everyone. Then Joe and I decided to go to sleep cause we were tired from our trip. I went straight up to my bedroom but Joe wanted to talk to my father.

The next morning I woke up in Joe's arms feeling his warmth.
"Merry Christmas Joe" I said leaving a trail of kisses from his forehead to his neck.
"I could get used to you waking me up this way!" He said kissing my lips. After that I helped my mom and my sisters make the dinner. We had prepared so much food. Our table was packed with a variety of Christmas plates!
When we were finished setting the table everyone came in the dinning room and we had the best family dinner ever!
In the middle of the dinner Joe unexpectedly sat up and moved his chair to the side. He got down on one knee and the whole room went silent. Then he got a little red box out of his pocket and opened it. Inside there was the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever seen. Joe was facing me and he had the biggest smile on his face.
"Y/N will you please make me the happiest man on earth and become my wife?" He said
There were tears if joy streaming down my face.
"YES" I said and jumped into his arms. He placed the ring on my finger and we shared the most loving kiss ever.

6 months later we got married. We lived together to our home in London and had two beautiful children a boy and a younger girl. Joe and I grew old together and we never stopped loving each other.

---------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Please Vote & Comment❤️
~P💙