Personal for Kayleigh

Kayleigh's POV

I am a senior in my school and I can't wait to leave this place. I am currently walking with Joe to history class but he seems to be very nervous. In my 4 years of friendship with him he has never been that nervous. I guess he is anxious about finding a girl to prom. He never had any relationships so he is maybe afraid to ask someone out! Anyways we walk in the classroom and everybody's eyes are on us.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" I ask Joe
"It's cause you're beautiful Kayleigh!" He says with a cheeky smirk.
"Oh shut up Joe!" I tell him and I hope I haven't blushed.
We sit next to each other and the teacher comes in.

"Hello students, please sit down everybody! Today we are going to be working on a new project with the title << Greek gods>>. I want all of you to find a partner and work with him developing in 5.000 words everything you know about the twelve gods ( I don't even know if they are twelve sorry😊) of Olympus. You have the today's class and three more days to complete your project. Make sure your paper is interesting and don't copy anything from the internet!! Please be quiet and good luck."

I immediately know who my partner is and what i will write on this essay. This subject is so easy!

"Kayleigh do you want to be my partner?" Joseph asks pulling a silly face.
"Sure, I'm in!" I say and laugh at Joe's face.
Halfway through the class and Joe and I have done nothing. We are just sitting there laughing and telling jokes.
"Joe can I ask you something?" I say
"You just did babe!😏" he responds and I roll my eyes at him.
"Why were you so nervous earlier?" I ask
"I wasn't nervous! I just had a stomach ache."
"Yeah stomach ache my ass! I know you for a long time Joe I can tell you are lying!"
"Fine but I can't tell you now. I will tell you another time."
"Okay then."

* three days later.* ✌️

Joseph and I have finished our project and today we are supposed to give it to our teacher. These last couple of days Joe has been acting really weird. I can tell there is something up with him. Anyways I should be nervous too. No one has asked me to prom yet and I haven't even bought a dress.
~~
I sat down with Joe next to me and the teacher comes in.

"Students, this was the last project of the semester and it will count 20% of your final grade. I hope you all did well. Please leave your paper on my desk. As for the rest of the class you are free. You should know that the next semester is going to be harder and I will need you all to cooperate. Any questions? " The teacher asks.

Joe's POV
I am so nervous what if she says no? I will have ruined our friendship if she denies. I love Kayleigh with all my heart and I won't be able to take it if she'll say no.
"Any questions?" The teacher asks. This is my chance. I raise my hand and I say
"I have a question!"
"Go on then" the teacher says

Kayleigh's POV

"Go on then." the teacher says.
Then Joe stands up and turns his head to me. He goes down on one knee and he gets a rose from his backpack.
"Kayleigh, will you go to prom with me? " He says with a grin.i can't believe it. He is so sweet!
"Yes Joe!!" I say with excitement. Then he gives me the rose and kisses my cheek. Everybody claps and I feel so happy.

* prom day *💜🌌

I am wearing my favorite dress with some high heels and my make up is done on point. My hair is curled and I feel nervous and excited. My heart is beating in a fast pace. The doorbell rings and my mom opens the door. I go downstairs and greet Joe. He is wearing a black tux and he is so hot! My mom takes a picture of us and then we drive to school. There we dance all night and we have a few drinks. At the end of the night he kisses my lips. I want this moment to last forever.
That's how our relationship started.
---------------------------------------
Kayleigh I hope you liked it. Sorry if you don't like the image with the dress. ❤️
Thanks for reading please Vote &Comment 💜🌌
ily
~P✌️😜