Cheater

Y/N's POV

"Hey Justin, is it okay if I leave early? I have a date tonight with Joe and I really don't want to be late." I tell my boss Justin with who I actually happen to have a very good relationship cause he is almost five years older than me so he understands me loads.

"Yeah sure go ahead I'll cover your shift for today. Someone is going to get laaaaiiiid!!" He said in a singing voice.

"Shut up Justin..." I say blushing and looking at the floor. I take my keys and head home to change clothes. When I reach my apartment I get in and go straight in the shower. Then I blow dry my hair, put on a cute dress and some flats, do my makeup and straighten my hair. After I'm finished getting ready I take my purse and head to my car.

I start the engine and head to my boyfriend's house. My boyfriend is Joe Sugg and he is a YouTuber. He is literally the sweetest person ever. He treats me like royalty and when I am around him I feel safe. Joe used to be my best friend for years but after a long time we both knew we had feelings for each other. He knows every little detail about me. He is a huge part of my life and I love him with all my heart.

Tonight we decided to go on a date because I haven't seen him for about two weeks because he was on a trip with his best friends Caspar and Oli.

We have recently started thinking of moving in together cause we have been in a relationship for 5 years and now we are both 24 years old so it's the perfect time.

I reach Joe's apartment and knock his door. I wait for a minute but there is no answer so I knock again and again. I finally am tired of waiting so I take the key he is hiding under his doormat and unlock the door. I walk in and I see that all the lights are on so he must be here.

He is probably working on something on his computer and he has his headphones on. Great, I'll go scare him. Payback for all the jumps and scares you've done to me Joseph. I walk quietly to Joe's room. I then hear a female voice. It must be Zoe.

As I go closer I notice that this voice doesn't belong to Zoe. Then I hear Joe's voice and then him and her MOANING!?!?!!!!!! What the actual fuck? I open his door and see them naked on his bed.

"JOE?" I scream. He looks up and when he sees me his face goes red.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear!" He says. I can see the terror of me leaving him in his eyes.

"Are you serious? You are fucking a slut in front of me and it's not what it looks like?" I say full of anger.

"I guess that's my turn to leave." The girl spoke while she was picking up her clothes. Before she goes I ask her "How long has this been going on?"

"Ask Joe. He knows better..." She replies with a cold tone. I turn around and look at him. There are tears in his eyes and is about to start crying but honestly I don't give a shit anymore.

"Please Y/N let me exp-"

"NO JOE YOU HAVE ALREADY HURT ME ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?" I yell at him.

"For a month.." He replies looking at the floor.

"FOR A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH YOU HAVE BEEN LYING ON MY FACE??? We are so over." I start walking up the stairs and I feel his fingers around my wrist. I feel like I will explode!

 I turn around quickly and punch him in the face. He takes a step back groaning from the pain. He then finally lets go of my arm and I walk out of his apartment and out of his life.