Moving on part 2

Y/N's POV

It's been almost two weeks since I left Joe's apartment and I feel horrible. I am vomiting all the time and I can't get out of my bed. I am currently staying at my brother's house and he is lovely to me but I think he is getting a bit annoyed by me. I can't keep living here, I'll have to leave eventually! I'll have to rent a small apartment to live by myself.

Joe has been calling me non stop and I can't help it, I want him back! I love him so much but he has hurt me so badly. He is my life,I can't be happy without him. I know he loves me too but I can't forgive him that simply. I am almost sure he will cheat on me again! I am lost.

*A month later*

Joe's POV ( Plot twist😜)

I feel awful! For the past month I have been waking up feeling horrible and getting sick every morning! I can't believe what I did to Y/N. I don't deserve her I know it but my love for her is powerful and I won't let what we used to have get lost.

Y/N's POV
A month has passed and I am now in my small apartment with my best friend talking. She is always here taking care of me cause pregnancy is a really hard situation for me. Yes, I am hella pregnant with Joe's baby. He doesn't know yet and I honestly don't wanna tell him. He acted so bad he doesn't deserve this happiness. Tonight me and Athena are having a sleepover and we are going to have so much fun. I think we are going to watch some movies and then have a karaoke night!!!
In the middle of the movie I hear the doorbell ring. I don't know who it is but it's like 2 am right now I don't wanna open the door.

"Won't you open the door?" Athena asks
"What is it's a murderer that wants to rob us and then kill us slowly and painfully???" I say
"Are you completely stupid? Go open the door!" She says and the doorbell rings again.
"Noooo I can't I am pregnant you go!" I complaint
"Nope just cause you carry a baby doesn't mean you can't open a door. Anyways I am too lazy."
"Pleeeeeeease?" I beg
"Okay fine! But I'll eat all of the jellybeans!"
"Okaaay" I respond.

I hear the door open but I keep watching the tv. Then I hear Athena gasping. I go near the door to listen.
" Get out! Leave I don't want her to see you here! She doesn't love you anymore!" I hear Athena saying.
"But I am in love with her! Athena please let me in I made a big mistake and I want to make it up to her. Please let me in I have to talk to her. I know she loves me!" This is definitely Joe's voice. This is my Joe! He came here. How did he even find my address??

"Why are you here?" I speak.
"Y/N do you want me to get him out?" Athena says
"No, thank you I think he owes me an explanation." I say calmly.
"Okay then I will leave you alone." She says heading for the living room.
"Why did you come here?" I ask
"I came to apologize becau-"
"How did you find my new address?"
"Your brother gave it to me!" He said
"You have exactly one minute to say what you want"

"Y/N you can't imagine how much I regret doing what I did. My intention was never to hurt you. You know I am in love with you babe! I hurt you so bad it's unforgivable. I don't know if I can make it up to you but you should be aware that I love you and only you!"

"You weren't thinking of all this while you were screwing that slut were you? I am perfectly aware that you love me but you will keep doing this. I am sure that a week after I forgive you you will go back to being the jerk you are." I say

"But I love you Y/N I really do baby. I just need a last chance. Please Y/N forgive me I will do anything." He begs.

"How do I know that?"
"I know you are hurt so fucking badly but I promise you I won't hurt you again,never!"

"Joe I have to tell you something that will probably change your mind about our relationship."
"What is it Y/N?" Joe says.
After a big pause silent tears are streaming down my cheeks.
"Joe I am pregnant with your baby!" I say and I feel a weight being lifted off my chest.
"A BABY? YOU ARE PREGNANT? I can't believe it Y/N that's awesome!!!" He says with a big grin.

"We'll finally have a family together! We can bye a new big house with a great garden and we can be happy together!!!"
I can't believe he is so happy about this! He is surprisingly okay with the idea but I haven't forgiven him yet.

"Y/N please forgive me I promise to keep you and our child always happy. I love you Y/N, baby please I am begging you."
"I forgive you Joe. I love you so much!!" I kiss him passionately and hug him.
"I promise you will be happy with me!"

---------------------------------------
How is my book doing so far?😁 Do you like it? Is there anything I can do better guys?

Hope you enjoyed 😃😍😜💜

Please Vote & Comment ❤️
~ P💜✌️🌌