How we met

Y/N's POV
I am so late for work. I have to be there at 11 pm but right now it's like 10:54 and I don't think I can make it on time. I had a shower earlier today so all I need to do is put on my clothes ( I have put a picture with the clothes✌️🌌 ) and do my make up. For those who are wondering I am a DJ at a very popular club and without my music there is no club!
When I arrive, there is a huge crowd outside waiting to get in. I walk to the frond door.

"Hey Chris! Can you let me in please?" I say to the security guard.
"Yeah but you should know Brad is really mad you're late!" He says. Brad is my boss and believe me he is not the most understanding guy.
I walk in the club and set my equipment on the little DJ stage the stuff has put for me.
"Oh no." I think to my self as Brad approaches. I am doomed!
"Y/N! You are late again. How many times have I told you not to come to work late? You are unacceptable!" He says. I have never seen him so angry before.
"I know Brad just give me another chance I won't do it again!" I say
"Okay fine just this time but if you do it again I will fire you!" he responds.
Then I start playing my music first low and calm cause it's actually early and then the doors open. Omg there is a lot if people coming.
*2 hours later*
I am fucking tired but I really love my job. I am playing one song after the other and the music is too loud. I am not allowed to drink but everyone else in this room is consuming alcohol. I see a hot guy wearing some jeans and a V-neck t-shirt approaching me.

"Hey, can you play this song please?" He yells over the loud music and gives me the CD. It has "Kanye- send it up" written on it.

"Man I love this song!" I tell him.He nods and offers me a drink.
"No thanks I am not aloud." I tell him.
"C'mon nobody is watching." He says and I give in. I take the drink in my hands and I drink it. I feel the alcohol burning my throat. He gives me a big grin. Oh my god I love his smile. He is so handsome!
"I'm Joe. What's your name?" He asks.
"I'm Y/N." I respond.
"That's a beautiful name! When do you finish work tonight?" He asks. Is he trying to ask me out on a date or something?
"At 3 am." I tell him.
"At 3 am? That's really late for a girl to walk alone in the streets!" He says.
"Don't worry Joe I'm a big girl." I say. The song playing is over and I place Joe's CD. Joe and I talk for the rest of the night. Turns out he is a YouTuber and he lives quite close to my apartement. At the end of the night I give him my number.

Three years afterwards Joe and I are engaged and he is the world's most kind, caring, loving and sweet fiancé. I love him with all my heart and I can't wait to spend my life with him.
----------
Sorry guys this chapter is really small and crap. 😁❤️😳