40...

The fight was going well untill I heard a scream. I turned around and saw Annabeth falling on the ground. That's when Order made his move, while I was distracted he stabbed his sword into my side. I screamed in pain out of shock. My scream was so loud half of the monsters turned to dust. I looked at my father. "You will be sorry." I started to sped up the possessing progress although it took a lot of my power. I was in a daze of pain and I realised the sword was poisened. "Dad, help me." I croaked, pain clear in my voice. "Dad?" Order looked at me and I saw something I haven't seen in a long time. Guilt. "My son, I'm so sorry." He bent down to check on me. In one swift move I had him trapped in my arm,"Now for the last step." I whispered. He tried to wriggle out, but I had a steel grip. "You tricked me!" I laughed. Then suddenly Order and me started to scream in pain. Our forms started to flickker, you could see my body going into Chaos's and Order's body leaving. After one more bloodchilling scream the proses was done. As fast as I could I left Chaos's body and the tree of us kay on the ground. I was the first to recover,"Chaos, I send you to back to your planet." His body shimmered and his was gone. Just then Order stood up,"Your going to pay for this." He came at me, but I grabbed his arm. "Now we fight on another planet, not here." I flashed us to Uranus and the fight began.