12...

"Calm down." I glared at the person that said it and she fainted. "Sorry doesn't cut it! You ruined me!" The ground started to shake and even Poseidon stumbled. "I was loyal to you all and you threw me away like I was nothing! I wish I could kill you all!"
"Astotus! Calm down!" Chaos said as he flashed in. "Calm down? I sould calm down?" He backed away in shock. "Astotus, what is in the past stays in the past." Annabeth told me. "Stays in the past?" I laughed,"For a daughter of Athena you are very slow! I relive my past every single time I sleep, so tell me is it really over?" Athena took a step towards me. "Don't talk to her like that." I sighed and a lone tear fell from my eye,"I am sorry! You guys were right all those years ago. I am nothing but trouble and everything was and is still my fault." I felt a hand on my soulder,"Aslort, it was never you fault and what is now your fault?" Angel asked. I looked up and they gasped. I looked ten years older than I was supposed to,"I am the reason Order is here. He is after me, he wants me to suffer."
"Then your right! If you weren't here my sister nor anyone would be in this trouble!" Nico scolded.I walked towards him and gave him my sword. "Thank you for saying that. I want you to kill me." He took the sword. "Do it." He looked me in the eyes and then he plunged the sword into my abdomen. I fell to the ground with a smile on my face. Before I was unconsious someone yelled for help. Chaos came running towards me then everything was dark.