26...

Today no one was late,"Okay, today we are going to work on your fighting skills. I will train the swordsmen and my spesial friends will do the rest." I told them. My form started to flikker then splitting. In front of them stood three copies of myself. "This is Anteas, Spiro and Peter." They nodded when I said their names. "Why do they look like you?" Apollo asked. "They are different parts of me. Apollo, where is Artimes?" He sighed. "With the hunters."
"Well get her here, tomorrow she will also train. Okay there will be four groups:
1. Swordfighting- me
2.Spear- Spiro
3. Archery- Anteas
4. Hand-in-hand combat- Peter
Go to the person who will train you." They divided up. In my group it was Nico, Annabeth, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Athena, Katie, Luke, Benkendorf, Hera, Demeter, Travis and Connor. "Follow me." We went to the arena. "Okay, do the same as me. We will begin with the simple disarming tecniqe. Poseidon step foward." He walked to me. I demostrated the move. His sword clattered to the ground. "Now divide into groups of two." They did and Annabeth was left. "Annabeth your with me the rest practice." Annabeth walked to me and we fought. She was no match for me, I disarmed her in a second. After a while I stopped the practice and asked who had won. The winners fought untill only Poseidon was left. "Poseidon now you fight me." He came at me, but found himself on the ground with me knee on his chest. "Tomorrow we practice again. You may leave now." They left and I sat on the ground thinking about my father.