33...

"My plan is to go right to my no good father and kill him." I grumbled. "Void, don't be like this. Clearly Order planned this so you would make a mistake." Athena said. I really wanted to go to Order, but Athena was right. "Yes, sorry. What should we do?" I sighed. "We need to get in a meeting with Order and talk to him." I looked at Annabeth like she was crazy. "Who will go?" Everyone looked at me. "Void." I nodded. "I'll go, but I'll go alone." Half of the crowd complained the other was quiet. "Are you mad?" Poseidon exploded. I looked calmly at him,"No, I am not." He face plamed. "How will you go against him?" I was starting to get angry. "Poseidon, have you already forgotten who I am? I am Void son of Order and I am even stronger than he and his brother combined." He nodded, pale. "I will go alone or you will suffer the fate of Jason Grace." They nodded. "I leave tomorrow, because there is someone I have to see."

The next morning I left before sunrise, while nobody was awake. I know it't rude, but I'm not in the mood for these people. I wanted to be alone and go to Ma. I sould have to explain who Ma is. You see when I was little I found this woman and made her immortal for no reason. When Order was not there, she would always sneak in and play with me. I don't knkw her real name, but right now I had to speak with her. The last I heard she was on planet Zero. If you want to be happy, don't go there. It was one of my father's creations and it's not cool. About four miles away from camp, I made a hole in the ground and jumped in. In a moment I stood in a remote desert, which only hade one house on it. I ran towards the house, happy to see Ma again. When I opened the door I saw...