Sam Pepper #1 (for Alice)

I'm super sorry guys, i had no internet connection all week! ahh it was so scary! i like hid under my bed and just ate dry cereal it was so weird! so yeah thats why this is up a week late soryy! but stay around as i have IMPORTANT NEWS at the end of this.... ooooo suspense!!!

"3,2,1... ROLLING!"

"Hi Guys! Today I am joined by FoodForLouis and yet again we are pranking the British public! We are going to have a little competition and see who can get the most FREE HUGS! Are you ready Louis?"

"I WAS BORN READY!"

"Then lets GO!"

We spent hours with free hugs signs strapped to our chests, screaming fangirls came and went, grannies hit us with bags. We had some giggles as we chased people down the street. but at the end of it all Louis was still winning, he was up by five hugs.

"Tell you what Sam, lets make it interested because i can see how badly you want to win..."

i got down on my hands and knees,"oh please i'm begging you Louis let me win pleeeaaaaaase"

"get off my leg Sam! if you can get a kiss from someone i'll let you win!"

"prepare to lose Louis! I am a sex magnet the girls will be lining up to kiss me" i searched around looking for the right girl, in L.A there wasn't really my type of girl. i hadn't found anyone i liked yet. then i spotted someone, she was sitting by the fountain in the middle of the town centre reading a book. Time to work my magic.

"Excuse me ma'am?" she looked up from her eading and i was met by pale green eyes, one had  this beautiful brown going through it, like a mini galaxy in her eye it was amazing. Her hair was long and wavy and when she saw my staring at her she blushed slightly, her cheeks turning red.

"Sorry, can i help you?" a british accent, not an L.A girl. 

"hi, I'm urm Sam, my and my friend over there we urm make videos on Youtube and we're um competing against each other and well to win i kind of um have to kiss a girl and i was um kind of err hoping i could you please because well you're hot and yeah" She begins to laugh and holds out her hand

"I'm Alice, it's a pleasure to meet you Sam! and well i guess i'll kiss you but i want something i return"

"You will?! Sure what?"

"Your number" she smiled "you can't just kiss and run!"

"Deal"

Louis ran over "wait wait wait let me film, just a sec. 3, 2 1, go!"

I put her in my arms and swung her down, all romantic and stuff and kissed her, for a long time

"OI oi oi thats enough guys! I'm going to be sick!" Louis fake gags to the camera. i looked at Alice and she was blushing just as much as me, i hand her my number and promise to call her. she goes to walk away but turns to me and says

"Oh and Sam? Did i mention i watch your videos?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAHEEY! ITS UP!

anyway IMPORTANT NEWS!

I'm going to write a story! like a proper one! but i need your lovely people's help! i need to know who you want to see in a fanfiction so please leave on this chapter a character you have created! 

i need:

name(first and last)

age

appearance(eyes, hair, height,)

Hobbies and aspirations

a couple of 'favourites'(e.g book, food, tv show, colour)

please note: it will be with either danisnotonfire or amazingphil so vote which one of those you want it with

also, if you are using yourself as a character vote, thats fine just change your name please because yeah its just easier and stuff

THANK YOU DARLINGS

p.s you all better give me some character choices

SO FOLLOW FOR UPDATES, VOTE AND COMMENT <3

LOVE YOU GUYS

PEACE OUT