Chris #1 (for daisy)

please please please please dont kill me guys for not uploading! im doing exams at the moment and i have had literally no time for anything! sorry! ill try and upload more frequently! btw i have 550 reads! when did that happen?!?! i love you all thank you so much! please keep voting and commenting what you think it means a lot!

It was a rainy day. The wind was howling and making the windows rattle, the perfect day for video games with your best friend Chris. You barely get to spend time with him now he's doing Youtube and deep down you've always liked him more then a friend. He looks at you and you think he's just about to kiss you when he suddenly yells "are you even trying? I'm whooping your ass at this game!" you blush deep red as your dream vanishes and you play the game.

but still you dont concentrate, you've keep your feelings from him for 3 years isnt it about time you told him? but what if he doesnt feel the same? Your thoughts argue until you decide you absolutely have to tell him!

"Chris?" he looks up at you "i am just going to come out and say it, there's no other way, i'm in love with you! i love the way you smile, your accents, your laugh, the way you light up a room. i love everything about you" you look up at him blushing to see him looking uncomfortable

"i dont like you like that Daisy" the tears fall down your face as you run out into the rain away from him "wait! come back!" he grabs you and turns you to face him as the heavy rain pours around you "if you had stayed i would have told you that ok i dont like you, i love you Daisy and have done a while" he has the biggest, cheekiest grin on his face. You go to punch him for tricking you but he grabs your hand and intwines it with his, he pushes wet hair from your face and slowly kisses you in the rain just like a movie and everything is coming true.