Dan Howell #1 (for Aimee)

The heavy sounds of guitar hero blasted through the lounge as your boyfriend Dan tried to complete his new game. The concentration on his face contrasted deeply with the fact he had to play upside down due to his left-handedness.

'daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?' You sung through the room, desperately trying to put him off his game.

'aimee! Not now!' He yelled, missing a few notes.

Searching the room your eyes fell on the stuffed totoro and you came up with a plan. You threw it at him just as the guitar solo came up, causing him to lose all concentration and hopes of winning that song.

He paused the game and slowly turned towards you, anger all over his face.

'you are so going to regret that' he whispered menacingly. He slowly picked up the marker pen next to him. Knowing what he was planning, you began to run away but he was too fast and he grabbed you and pinned you down, tickling you. He then opened the pen and drew cat whiskers on your face. You both breathed deeply after the game until he kissed you then whispered 'i love you'

Phil then walked in ruining the moment, covering his eyes and crying that you both needed to get a room. He then ran to the guitar hero and started playing where dan had left off.