Phil Lester #3 (for beckie)

"pinata?"

"yep"

"oreos?"

"yep"

"balloons?"

"yep"

"lion banner?"

"yep?"

"cake?"

"for goodness sakes beckie! i told you ive got everything, why dont you believe me?"

"because dan i know you and i know how lazy you are, you would rather play sonic all day then help me organise phils surprise party!"

"fiiiiiiiine, you got me. i forgot the oreos! oh no how will we ever have a party without them? oh jesus we have failed you..."

you walk out, fed up of his sarcastic mumbles. You love dan to pieces but his second language is sarcasm and thats not a good thing. A pair of chocolate eyes peer around the corner, "you do know i was joking right? i remembered the oreos! bestfriend forever hug?" you hug him then touch his neck to teach him a lesson.

Two hours later and the apartment is decorated in lions and all the guests are here, waiting for phil to get back any minute now..

*click*

phil walks in and...

"RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRR"

All the guests shout and a look of pure childish delight passes phils face as he says hello to everyone and thanks them. finally, he reaches you. "you planned all of this for me?" you nod "this is why i love you beckie" he says and kisses you.

"hey i helped too!" dan calls from across the room. you grab a stuffed lion and throw it at him and go back to kissing phil.