Dan Howell #3 (for Alexandria)

**Im having a writing spree and catching up on all my requests because people are getting angry and its scary! Im joking, im sorry im so terrible at uploading guys! But... I want to talk to you guys more so follow me on twitter @omgwhatsyoutube and leave me a comment on this chapter saying which imagine was your favourite so far and why (please this really helps my writing so dont be shy) **

'today I want you to meet phil!' You sat there amazed. (pardon the pun, im sorry) You'd met dan a few weeks ago at a speed dating event and couldnt believe your luck when he asked you out after and you had both hit it off and were dating. You had heard so so much about his best friend phil that at times you had even questioned the secret existence of 'phan' that dan hated so much. It had gotten to the point where you knew phils first word and even his parents names, so meeting him was a big deal! You hadnt met him yet due to him being in america on holiday with his family.

You walked hand in hand with dan down the streets of london towards their apartment and you stared at dan in awe. How could someone be so beautiful and funny and smart and witty and just amazing. He looked at you and you both smiled and stared, you blushed and looked away noticing then that you were on dans street. Thats when the butterflies started, what if phil hated me? He obviously meant a lot to dan!

The nerves were really kicking in as dan knocked the door, having forgotten his keys. The door opened and a tall pale, black haired man opened the door. His height intimidated you as he was a stranger and it scared you. Then you noticed his gengar top and odd socks and remembered how dan said he was an overgrown child.

'hi! You must be alexandria!' He grabbed you in a bear hug before you could respond 'ive heard so much about you, dans right you're very pretty'

'hands off phil, let her breathe!' Dan laughed as he entered the apartment. 'its lovely to meet you' you blushed 'no need to be shy here! Its brownie making time! Dan says you're a brilliant cook!' Phil ran to the kitchen grabbing your hand.

You spent the afternoon making brownies with them both and having flour fights. It was a great day, you left to get changed as you were staying over and heard them talking

'i really like her dan! She's a keeper!'

'good because I really really like her too'

You left with a grin on your face