22

22. Chapter 22
Pulling Me Through

Hope you like it and please review!

Chapter Twenty-Two

Andy's POV

I was finally beginning to move on with Riley and it was the best feeling in the world to wake up and have her in my arms again but I knew that I still had work to do. I shifted in the bed so I could get off without waking her up and I went downstairs. I wasn't wearing a shirt but I was wearing a pair of sweat pants so at least I was half presentable. Jake was already downstairs and was cooking something.

"What are you cooking?" I asked. Jake got a little bit of a fright as he jumped and dropped the knife he was holding. He jumped back to avoid the knife cutting him.

"Spaghetti bolognaise for you and Riley" He explained and I could feel the smile spreading on my face.

"Thanks man" I sighed and I looked at the pan and it looked like it was going to taste good.

"I love my sister" Jake muttered and it felt like he had just stabbed me in the gut. I stopped moving and simply stared at him. He looked at me and I could tell that he was feeling apologetic.

"Can we just put this behind us?" I asked and Jake smiled at me for the first time in a few days.

"Of course we can" Jake said and he patted my back and we both went back to making the dinner. When it was done Riley came downstairs and she was wearing one of my shirts.

"Dinner is served" I said in a posh accent and Riley smiled. Jake mumbled something incoherent before he scarpered. Riley walked over to the table and sat down as I placed the plate on her part of the table.

"A romantic dinner at eleven in the morning" Riley laughed and I just nodded. I looked down at what I was wearing and I could feel a blush rising to my cheeks.

"I should have changed" I mumbled but Riley just laughed and pointed to what she was wearing and all became clear. We sat and ate the food as I tried to think of something to say but luckily Riley spoke first.

"This is lovely" She said. I smiled my thanks and tried to think of a way to explain to her that we needed to talk about our relationship. I decided to just beat about the bush and spit it out.

"We need to decide what to do about us" I finally said. Riley put her fork down and simply stared at me and I'm not ashamed to admit that it was making me uncomfortable.

"What do you want to do?" She asked. I let myself relax as I prepared myself to tell her how much I loved her and how sort I was.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done Riley but I love you so much and I don't want to lose you" I explained as I took her hands and stroked them gently with my thumb.

"I love you too" She finally said and I allowed the smile to show. She looked as though she was still having a battle with herself though.

Riley's POV

When Andy told me that he loved me and that he was sorry I knew that I was going to take a while to reply to him. I wanted him to know how much I loved him but it was hard for me to express my feelings.

"I love you too" I finally said and I knew that I didn't sound believable and Andy's eyes confirmed that. I needed him to realise how much I did love him so I stood up and walked over to where he was sat. I seat wasn't tucked in fully so that made it easier for me. I sat on his lap and let my hands rest on each side of his face. I pressed my lips to his and all the lost romantic moments of the past few days woke up. He kissed back almost immediately and his hands went around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek and then Andy's finger wiped it away for me. I smiled my thanks but I crashed my lips back to Andy's straight away. I could feel him grinning into my lips and it made me smile. I heard footsteps behind us but I couldn't even care to move away from him. Every fucking emotion was held in this kiss. The sadness that I had been feeling was there and the anger and the hurt.