15

15. Chapter 15
Pulling Me Through

Hope you like it!

Chapter Fifteen

Riley's POV

When I woke up in the morning I could feel something cold around my neck. I had no idea what it was so I slid out of Andy's arms and crept over to the full length mirror that was the wardrobe door and had a look. When I looked I saw the necklace that Andy had gotten me for Christmas. It still looked just as beautiful as it did yesterday when Andy had let it grace my neck. I turned around again to see a sleeping Andy looking as cute as ever. That is one of the best qualities that Andy harbours. He can look so cute and adorable at times but at other times he's drop dead sexy. At this moment in time he looked cute but I can guarantee that that will change over the course of the day.

I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. As soon as the water hit my body I felt refreshed and a lot cleaner. The water was cold on a morning since nobody had used the shower in a while but the good thing is that it warms up rather quickly. I shut the shower off and stepped on the towel that was lying on the floor. I picked it up and wrapped it around my shivering body. I instantly took comfort in the warmth that it was creating for me. When I was done drying myself off I crept back into the bedroom and got some clothes and then I was back in the bathroom and pulling my jeans on. When I was done getting ready I rummaged around in the cabinet in the bathroom until I found my eyeliner. I created a fine line and smiled to myself. I don't know why but every time I was done with eyeliner I had to smile at myself. I think it's because I feel so much better when I have eyeliner on. It keeps me in my comfort zone. When I turned to leave the bathroom I could see Andy just beginning to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and his head turned slightly so that I was in his line of vision. A small smile crept up on his face when he saw my face. He rustled his hair and threw himself out of bed. The cuteness was gone and the drop dead sexy was replacing it. He came into the bathroom and bent to kiss me lightly, his necklace just gracing my shoulder as he bent. I wrapped my arms around his neck and straightened up so I could reach his mouth. His lips were so warm and inviting that it would be impossible to say no even if you wanted to.

"Merry Christmas" He whispered in my ear. Just at that time Jake ran in. He was always the excitable kid when it came to Christmas and birthdays so I should have been expecting him to run in and get us to come downstairs to see the presents.

"Sorry but you have to come down now" Jake said seriously. I was starting to worry. It might actually be something bad that has happened.

"What is it?" I asked with the worry showing in my voice.

"It's Christmas and I want to see what you got me" Jake said. The seriousness hadn't left in his voice. I rolled my eyes at him but still followed after him with Andy not far behind me. As we descended the stairs I could see a small pile of presents in eight spaces. The whole little gang was sitting around waiting for us to come down stairs so that we could start with the present opening. I love the whole atmosphere of Christmas but this year something is missing. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I figured it out, my dad wasn't with me to celebrate this time of year like we do every year. I missed him but I still don't know if I'm ever going to be able to forgive him for what he done. Even though I wasn't very close to Andy at all he still randomly attacked somebody because they kissed me. My dad acted like a spoilt bastard and everyone knows it. My dad just has to realise it now. When we were all sat down next to our small pile of presents Sammi began to tear into hers. Everyone joined in and soon Andy's floor was covered in bright wrapping paper. It was flying around the room as we tore into presents and soon we had revealed the presents that we had received. I had a good little pile next to me and I loved everything that I had received. Sammi was going over her pile again and looking closer at what she got. All the while she had a smile on her face. I don't know what done it but a tear rolled down my cheek. Andy was the first to notice and was immediately sitting next to me with his arm around me. Sammi was next and crawled over the wrapping paper and sat down next to me.