Chapter 24 - The Interrupted Kisses

KARLSTEN POV

I can see her eyes are turning red again and I'm not going to lie my Chosen is super H.O.T when mad adding up what she's wearing. A white tank top and short with no bra... DAMN!

"Kitten as much as I would like to see your vampire side you need to control it." I am trying too.

"Stop ordering me around!" She is dangerously mad.

"I'm not besides you stressed Eloise with your little tantrums earlier." I added and suddenly her face softened.

"Oh God! Where is Mom? Is she alright? I must have been frightened her." She started rumbling.

"She's downstairs with Ava don't worry you just shocked her for a minute." I soothe her.

"She won't talk to me if she finds out I was the one who made Dad miserable inside my cell?" She started to phase back and forth.

It's the first time she acknowledged Andreas as her father.

"Kitten, relax if it helps Eloise loves you just as much as Andreas does. I only told her the deal nothing more. You need to tell her she's your mother and deserves the explanation." I suggested.

"I know and she's been through a lot and I'm giving her reasons to hate me." She finally stops walking.

I know her humanity still exist so I'm convinced she will change.

"She will never hate you maybe disappointed why did you get furious anyway?" I calmed her.

"Mom told me the Hunters are hunting me for the wrong cause. I wasn't behind the killings three years ago it was Margo!" Her hands started to flare up again.

"Relax Kitten that's what we aimed for to defend your side and prove you're innocent so you have to stop feeding on humans and killing the Hunters." I confronted her.

"I can't do it I've feed on humans so I'm guilty as charged. When I came here all I want is to get revenge from you and the rest." She lay down her cards.

"Ava and I created a plan to keep you safe and protect you for the time being." I sat beside her.

"What sort of plan is that?" She creased her eyebrows.

"It's giving them illusions we haven't found you yet it will only last until all your memories are back in place. We can go to the Council and tell them everything." I scratched the back of my neck feeling nervous.

"You can be punished for that!" She gasped.

"Yes, but it's you I care about more than the Council." I cupped her face.

She stared at me for a moment and freezes.

"If we go to the Council what do you think they will do to me?" She bit her lips.

"To be honest I don't know before all this happened they wanted to meet you. Andreas ---" I was cut off.

"You're calling my dad on first name now too?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you later about it let me finish first... your father were able to convince the Council that your innocent to those crimes. We also gathered strong evidences including the last human Margo has bitten. Everything was planned but it was blown off." I balled my fist.

"Did the Council already know my transformation?" She waited for my answer.

"Probably by now yes but they didn't know you're behind the killings with the Hunters in Finland yet I was hoping they won't." I sighed.

"I could've understood if they are hunting me I hope the last one I fed was still alive and won't be turned." She openly told me with shock written all over her face.

"Kitten its better be the last one otherwise you will be in a lot of trouble. The alliance already broke when one of the Hunters was bitten. If they found out you we're behind the further killings they will not hesitate to declare war." I bring out the possibility.

"Let them declare it I sure can handle them on my own." She replied confidently.

"I know but that's not gonna happen in my clock you will be with me all the time whether you like it or not. I lost you once and I'm not going to let it happen again, understand?" I deprived her.

"Listen here Mister you don't own me and I certainly have my freedom." She pointed her finger at me.

"You're my Chosen and soon I will claim you." I claimed her possessively.

"Really?! You're so full of yourself!! How sure are you I'm going to be yours? I can choose Cedrik as my Chosen so it's a fat chance you'll have me." She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm your only Chosen and you are mine I will do everything to make you trust me again. You don't know how devastated I was when you left my hopes of finding you are very thin that I almost want to die." I confessed to her.

"Theoretically speaking you're dead." She retorted with a puff.

"Yes but it's worth shooting myself with the silver bullet if I will not see you anymore." I admitted.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" She whacked my head.

I'm telling you it feels like a thousand steel. Her playful side is now showing and I find it hard not to smile.

"I will make you pay for doing that." I started getting closer to her.

"Step away from me or I'll---" She warned me.

For the second time I captured her lips this time it was different. I placed soft and passionate kiss on her neck she didn't fight me and even clasped her hand around my neck. My hands went to her waist while wrapping her legs around me. I ran my hands to her side allowing me to get inside her shirt.

"You still drive me crazy Kitten..." I whispered to her ear.

"Karl..." She arched her neck more.

If it wasn't for the messy room I will take her right here right now.

"Kitten as much as I wanted to make love to you right now we can't." I pulled away while I still can.

I saw confusion in her eyes and she realized the state we are in just then the door opened revealing Eloise. Great! Now we are in a very uncompromising position. I was sitting on the bed with Ette on my lap.

"We heard more breaking --- oh... our presence is not needed." Eloise was grinning.

"Mom!" Ette tried pushing me away but I hold her firmly.

If Eloise didn't came in it will certainly be the case I don't mind but she deserved more than that she is my Chosen.

"Sorry! Continue what you are doing and give me grand babies soon!" She yelled.

The door closed again leaving me and Ette on same position I wish I have enough strength to control myself.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine