*** SEQUEL TO MEETING WITH A VAMPIRE ***
It's been three years after the revelation and Ette's disappearance and she never once tried to contact any one not even her Mom. She travelled from one place to another leaving no trails behind together with her companions. She vowed never to return home and accept her faith. Now she is the most powerful and ruthless vampire who wants nothing but revenge.
Meanwhile, Karlsten did everything to find her Chosen in every possible way. In exchange of this he became weak and his abilities slowly vanishing. The only cure is the woman he is madly in love with loathed him. Their path crossed once again and Karlsten promised to do everything he can to get her back. The problem is her Chosen sees him as an enemy and nothing more.
Will Karlsten be able to convince Ette? Or Ette will continue her dark plans?
Read and find out!
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
- Chapter 1 - The Longing Vampire
- Chapter 2 - The New Born
- Chapter 3 - The Prisoner Punishment
- Chapter 4 - The Search Continues
- Chapter 5 - The Black Forest
- Chapter 6 - The Birthday Plan
- Chapter 7 - The Secretary's Life
- Chapter 8 - The Former Guardian
- Chapter 9 - The Encountered Fight
- Chapter 10 - The Intense Negotiation
- Chapter 11 - The Human Side
- Chapter 12 - The Two Goals
- Chapter 13 - The Blood Hunting
- Chapter 14 - The Furious Plan
- Chapter 15 - The Compromise Talk
- Chapter 16 - The Predicted Reaction
- Chapter 17 - The Restless Mind
- Chapter 18 - The Revise Destination
- Chapter 19 - The Private Plane
- Chapter 20 - The Mother's Touch
- Chapter 21 - The False Hope
- Chapter 22 - The Raging Vampire
- Chapter 23 - The Risky Action
- Chapter 24 - The Interrupted Kisses
- Chapter 25 - The Final Answers
- Chapter 26 - The Daughter's Confession
- Chapter 27 - The Tribunal Hall
- Chapter 28 - The Haunted Past
- Chapter 29 - The Missing Twin
- Chapter 30 - The Dark Side
- Chapter 31 - The Countess Action
- Chapter 32 - The Final Mission
- EPILOGUE (The Hardest Goodbye)
- !! PLEASE READ !!