Chapter 10 - The Intense Negotiation

KARLSTEN POV

After three years her voice is still the most beautiful melody in my ears. The way her brown eyes captivates from the start and her warm skin that I longed to touch every day. Although her hair got short and appearance changed she is still my Chosen.

"I can't believe that's my daughter." Andreas talks in disbelief.

"Master, that's one of the information you needed to know about Ette's transformation." Morgan got a faint voice.

"Tell me did she shut down her humanity?" I can't help but asked.

"Yes it's the same time she got her abilities." Morgan added.

"What abilities exactly she possessed aside from Master's? For a new Born I can tell she can do more than that." I analysed.

"She has sunlight immunity and mindlinking. When I was still in Margo's hypnosis I remember we can contact Ette through her mind but when I became a prisoner it was gone." Morgan cleared up.

"Perhaps she blocked it using her air element ability." Andreas helped him out.

"The Council doesn't need to know this it's enough they are threatened with Ette's transformation." I defended her.

She became this cold-hearted person because of hatred and her humanity was gone. Ironically, vampire can control it with the right people and discipline. It can work properly without causing any harm whether humans or vampires.

"We need to escape and take Ette with us Karlsten. Your mother can bring back her memories while Ava can show her past life." Andreas asserted.

"How can we do that if she can't even trust us? I could've died earlier when you didn't helped me escaped the fire." I reasoned out.

"Master, Elder Karlsten forgive me for prying but why can't you just use a portal to escape? You have same powers as Ette in terms of elements so you can control it." Morgan opt the idea.

"Morgan is right I will make the necessary escaped and divert the guards until you and Elder cross the tunnel." Andreas proposed the plan.

"We can't leave you here Ette is your daughter but she doesn't recognize you." I reject it.

"What do you recommend then Elder?" Morgan and Andreas wait for my reply.

"I will stay behind I'm her Chosen and I'll try to make her trust me that's the only choice we've got." I state my idea.

"Making Ette trust you is harder than escaping this Dungeon. The person she only believes is Margo and Cedrik." Morgan pointed out.

"Speaking of that vampire why does Ette claimed him as Chosen?" I suddenly remember her outburst.

"She considered him as hers they've been together for two years excluding a year of friendship." Morgan information brought pain in my heart.

"It's impossible! How can that happen?" I objected.

Our conversation ended when we felt a presence it's Margo with a smug expression on her face.

"Thinking how you can escape the Dungeon?" She strolled towards us.

"What are you doing here?!" I gnarled at her.

"Is that how you treat your former lover?" She smirked.

"I swear when I get out of here I WILL KILL YOU!!" I tried getting out of my chain but it's not possible since it's with Vervain.

"If I were you I'll be nice since I am your only chance to get Ette's trust but I won't be doing that of course, this is what I aimed for a very long time." Margo wickedly watched us over.

"You will never succeed!" I stated in pure rage.

"Let's see, I was able to trick Ette to be on my side three years ago. She got fresh memories as vampire and believed Cedrik is now her chosen. Lastly, I'm Ette's most trusted companion so tell me didn't I succeeded yet?" Margo countered smiling evilly.

"I should've just killed you and didn't wait for the Council to give their verdict." I gritted my teeth.

"YOU ARE DISGRACE TO OUR KIND!" Andreas roared.

He couldn't hold his temper and hanged Margo effortless in the air.

"MASTER!!" Both I and Morgan shouted but it's too late.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" This time it was Ette's voice.

"M! **air** HELP **air** ME!!" Margo screeched in agony.

In less than a second she was on the ground. Ette eyes are now red like blazing fire and the black veins are showing. By her expression she is ready to kill anyone even her own father.

"NO!! ETTE!! HE IS YOUR FATHER!! DON'T HURT HIM!!" I tried to catch her attention.

"NEVER HURT HER IN ANY WAYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Ette's tone expressed death.

"M, KILL HIM!! HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!! I HEARD THEY WILL KILL ALL OF US AND WE DESERVE TO DIE!!" Margo played as the victim.

She pours more lies in her head and sadly Ette will pick her side. What do I expect from a low manipulative vampire like her?

"IS THAT TRUE?! ANSWER ME!!" Ette shakes the Dungeon.

I know Andreas can never hurt her own daughter so he is ready for whatever action Ette will do.

"NO!! MARGO PROVOKED HIM!!" I yelled back.

"NO!! M, DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!! THAT'S NOT THE WHOLE TRUTH!!" Margo persuades her.

"SHUT THE HELL UP MARGO YOU KEEP FEEDING HER LIES!!" Morgan reprimanded her.

"SILENCE!! ALL OF YOU!! I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!!" Ette gave out a loud piercing scream.

"Trust me M I have been honest with you from the start. Are you going to trust them especially Morgan? He betrayed us for all we know they are just fooling you around to escape." Margo is still giving her argument.

"Ette, there is still one way for you to remember everything." I started my idea.

"Hypothetically speaking I believe you so tell me what way exactly is it?" Ette let his father's neck go.

"By restoring all your memories back and Margo can't perform it. We can't help you if you keep us prisoners so why don't we make a deal?" I hope she will agree.

"NO!!! M!! DON'T!! IT'S THEIR TRAP!! BELIEVE ME!!" Margo is putting up a fight.

"Why do you keep protesting? Are you scared Ette will find out what the whole truth is?" Morgan gave a witty comeback.

"Margo, leave us for a moment." Ette talking goes normal.

"B---uut M---" Margo stammered.

"LEAVE." Ette made her submit with her eyes.

Margo left without any a word and Ette focused on us again.

"What is my assurance this is not your scheme just to escape?" Ette's voice becomes powerful.

"I will stay as prisoner and add more protection in my cell just to make sure I will not escape while you release them. They will lead you to the person who can help you." I switched my gaze from her to Andreas and Morgan.

"How sure are you my memories will get back and you're not fabricating it?" She creased her eyebrows.

"Because we will do it in front of the Council we did it before to your mother and it worked." Andreas interferes with tone of honesty.

"I'll think about it as for you Elder just because you claimed me as chosen doesn't mean I'll leave Cedrik." Ette left us after that.

I felt a silver stake stabbed my heart with her tough words.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine