Crushing

Drew shuffled into Louis' room. She whimpered int the doorway. Louis sat up in bed and looked at her. 

"Something wrong?" He asked. 

"Can't sleep." Drew said. 

"C'mon."

Drew smiled. She hurried over and climbed into bed with Louis. He put a protective arm around her. Soon they fell fast asleep. 

*** 

"Where'd you go last night?" Connie asked. 

"Couldn't sleep so I went to sleep with Louis." Drew said. 

Connie smirked at her. "You like Louis." 

"No I don't!"

"Well if you ask me it seems like Louis' favouring you." 

Drew watched as Connie left theie bedroom while laughing. Drew smirked to herself. She got up and went to find Louis. He was in the kitchen doing the dishes from breakfast. Drew walked over to him. She climbed up on the counter. 

"Louis, can I ask you something?" Drew asked. 

"Sure kiddo." Louis said. 

He stopped what he was doing and put all his focus on Drew. 

"Now, I need an honest answer. Who's your favorite?" Drew said. 

Louis laughed. He messed up Drew's red hair then went back to cooking. 

"That's a tough one kid, but, if I had to pick one it would probably be you." Louis told her. 

Drew smiled and blushed. She jumped down from the counter. She went outside and ran over to Connie. 

"You were right. I'm Louis' favorite." Drew said cheerfully. 

"And I was right on that your crushing on Louis." Connie said. 

Drew blushed again. She playfully punched Connie's arm. They went inside and walked into the kitchen. Connie sat on the counter but Louis pushed her off. 

"Don't sit in the counter." He warned. 

Connie looked at Drew. She jumped up onto the counter. Louis didn't say anything. Connie smirked at Drew and Drew blushed wildly. Louis looked at them. 

"What's going on?" He asked. 

Drew's eyes widened. Connie laughed. 

"No-nothing." Drew choked. 

Both girls ran off quickly. Louis leaned against the counter. He smirked. Zayn walked in and looked at him. 

"What are you smirking at?" He asked. 

"I think Drew likes me." Louis said. 

"Wasn't it obvious, mate?"

"Well she asked who my favorite was. When I told her it was her, she blushed, left then came back with Connie."

"You're so slow."