Chapter 23

Kim's POV

We went to my house and got settled we were all tired and went to sleep.

The next morning :

I woke up. Checked my phone, I had no messages from Damien. I immediately got worried. I got up and took care of my hygiene then put on some black leggings and a polo t-shirt. I checked the guest room my mom was sleep. I checked Diamond's room she was knocked out. Awh. I was going back to my room. I laid down and slowly drifted back to sleep.

1 hour later :

I got up. I felt someone arms around me. I looked to my right and it was Damien he was watching tv.

"Babyyy" I said then I climbed on top of him.

"Glad your up" He said then kissed me.

"I missed you so much" I said as I laid on his chest.

"I missed you more" He said kissing my forehead.  

I got off him and checked on Diamond. She was up watching tv.

"You want to lay down with me" I asked

She nodded her head. I went to her bed a picked her up and took her in my room.

"Dwaddy" She said reaching for him.

She jumped in his arms and laid her head on his chest. I just got in and laid my head on him.

"Oh yeah baby you mom left" Damien said.

"Where she go" I asked him.

"Your grandmas"

"Oh alright"

Jaz texted me.

Jazyy : Boo ): how you been?

Me : good wby babe? And why the face

Jazyy : i misss youuu

Me : i miss you more we should go to the mall today !!

Jazyy : yay , lets do it see ya in 20.

I got up and begin getting dressed. I put on a red button down shirt, light Levi's, and brown moccasins. I wet my hair in the shower so I just let it stay curly. Grabbed my brown Steve Madden purse then sprayed some perfume on. I walked out then bathroom. Diamond went to sleep laying on Damien's chest.

"Bae where you going looking fine like that" Damien said licking his lips.

"Aha with Jaz were going to the mall" I said with a smile.

"Alright, then im calling Mell and were going to watch the game"

"Alright bye baby" I went and gave him a kiss then went to grab my car keys and I couldn't find them.

I found my keys. Where could they have gone all my keys are on one ring.

"Bae have you seen my car key?" I asked Damien.

"You mean your old car key" He said

"Old..." I said with a confused look.

"I sold that and got you something new baby.. And your new car keys are downstairs look for the Mercedes one" He said with a wink.

I went downstairs and say this lonely Mercedes key. I went out side to the driveway and a black Mercedes SUV was outside. I cant thank my baby enough for this! I unlocked them car then got into it. I put the car key with my other keys and drove off to the mall.

Jazyy : Boo !

Me : Im pulling up now meet me at Macy's

I got out, locked the car and made my way towards Macy's. I saw Jaz.

"Jazzzyy" I said.

"Hey Kimmmmmyyy" She said and hugged me.

"So how is pregnancy" I asked curiously.

"It has its ups and downs but at least I'm not showing yet tho" She said with a laugh.

I laughed too.

"How Mell take it" I asked.

"He was scared but he is fine now" She said with a smile.

"Well come on lets go to Urban outfitters" I said

We went to Urban Outfitters and alot of other stores too! We had fun and I got Damien and Diamond some stuff and Jaz got Mell some things too. We went back to my house. I got out. Jaz got out too.

"Well my bae is here" She said looking at Tremell's car.

"Girlaa you aint tell me you had a knew car" She said looking all up in it.

"Me either till we went to the mall"

We laughed and we inside the house. The boys were watching the game and Diamond was in Damien's lap with her head on his chest. She is such a daddy's girl. I took the bags and put them in our room. I came back downstairs and sat beside Damien, Jaz sat in Tremell's lap.

"Nigga you ready to be a Father" Damien said to Tremell

"Yeahh..." He said with a cough.

"He lien" Jaz said

We all laughed.

"Its not that bad" Damien said.

It was getting late so we all went to bed.

"Jaz yall spending the night" I asked.

"Yeah girl you know we always got a extra pair of clothes in the car" She said

We both laughed. Everything was finally peaceful. Until I start school which would been in 3 days!

A/N :

Im on the roll tonight! Lol

VOTE COMMENT and think im stopping at 30 Chapters.