Chapter 15

1 Week later :

Kim's POV

Its been a week since everything has happened and its been good so far. Im so glad Damien got custody of Diamond. School will start in about 2 weeks so I'm kind of excited about that. Diamond is doing better she has one more week with her cast on and has doctor appointments every Monday at 3.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I woke up around 10, took care of my hygiene then went downstairs to make breakfast. I was making the pancakes and I felt breathing on my neck. I smiled then turned around.

"Good morning" Damien said then kisses me.

"Good morning" I replied after our kiss.

"I know what you did last week too" Damien said then laughed a little

I got big eyed while looking at him.

"What" I said

"I know, just know I know I ain't mad at ya, my baby knows how to get down" He said

We laughed, then suddenly remembered not to wake up Diamond. I continued cook and Diamond come up behind me and kind of scared me a little.

"Good morning baby" I said looking at her rubbing her eye.

"Morning" She said then went to the table.

I fixed her plate and mines. Damien can make his own. Damien came to the kitchen.

"Where is mines" He said

I pointed to the stove. His eyes followed my point. He screw faced me then made his plate. I just laughed. After we all finish eating I starting washing dishes and Diamond offered to help me. After Diamond and I watched tv.

"Baby I got to go" Damien said

He kissed Diamond on the cheek and then kissed me and I sighed. Hope he is back to come to Diamond's appointment its already like 12.

Damien's POV

I called John and asked him where I needed to be he told me and I went to one of our trap houses, I honestly can't wait until I stop this. I pulled up to the house. Same hoes out side begging. Shit getting whack. I went around the back and banged on the door twice.

My nigga Marcus opened it dapping me up. I walked in to see hoes on the couch and the smell of drugs and smoking filled the air.

"Hey Damien" Lexa said then winked.

I rolled my eyes.

Marcus and I went in the back room.

"Aye dude hears the money" He said handing me the bag.

I gave him his cut. We walked back in the living room and he began to starting blowing. He took a couple puffs and passed. I haven't smoke in a good ass time so shit why not. After the my two puffs I laid back in the chair and was on an instant high.

Kim's POV

Its 2:34 and Damien isn't here! Where the fuck is he? Im starting to get mad. I called and it went straight voice mail. Whatever. We'll be fine. Diamond and I were ready and we began to head out the door. I locked it and went to my car. I put Diamond in her car seat, got in the drivers seat and drive out.

"Wheres Dwaddy" Diamond asked

"Um he went to take care of some business" I replied

We arrived at the doctor, I parked and took her out her seat carrying her into the doctors office. I signed her in then took a seat. I called Damien another time, no answer okay. I texted him

Me : I am at the Doctors !!

Me : with Diamond... For you know, her appointment

"Diamond Parker" A lady said peeking out a door.

We got up and followed her. We came into the room and Diamond sat on the bed and the lady began examining her.

1 hour later :

Damien's POV

Me and Marcus was just laughing. Then I went to the bathroom and looked at my self. My eyes were slightly red.

"Oh shit" I said remember Diamonds appointment.

I called Kim.

"Baby" I said

"What" She answered, yeah she pissed off at me

"Please don't do that" I said

"Why, why not...You left around 12 it is about 4:30" She said

"Damn im sorry baby" I said

She hung up. I got to make this up to both of my babies. I came from the bathroom.

"Aye Marcus I'm a see you later fam" I said leaving taking the bag with me.

I left the house and got in my car heading to Johns to drop it off. I drop off the money and got my cut then left. I arrived at my house. Opened the door there was no one in the kitchen or living room. I went upstairs first went to Diamond's room. She was just laying in her bed.

"Hey baby" I said walking in her room

"Hey dwaddy" She said looking at me

"What they tell you at the doctor" I asked

"Well, I got one week left" She said looking innocent

I left and went to my room. I walked into the room slowly. Kim was just laying sideways. I went in and got beside her putting my arms around her waist. She stood up and looked at me.

Kim's POV

"So where were you and you stink!" I said

He dropped his head.

"Baby I had to take care some business" He said

"But Diamond had an appointment" I whined

"I know I kn-"

"But the streets come first though" I said cutting him off.

He sighed.

"But seriously you stink" I said once again.

"What the doctors say?" He asked

"Umm they said, she has one more week left she doing good she doesn't have to take that medicine anymore... Umm and that her last appointment is monday" I said

"Oh alright good good but ummm" He said shyly

"Um what" I said

"Can I get a kiss?" He said poking out his lips.

"No" I laughed

He picked me up the dropped me on the bed getting on top of me.

"Can I get a kiss" He asked

I sighed

He kissed me. He tongue started to enter in so I just let it happen. He got up and closed the door. So you know what that means.

A/N :

- Give me FEEDBACK

- comment / inbox any ideas you may have (: