Chapter 1

A/N : Hi this my first book. It is actually just for fun, idk where thing is going to go lol

"You want to chill tonight" I spoke to David into the phone.

"Yeah Kim you know I beat it up"

I laughed a bit cause he does.

"Uhh aight bye" I hung up.

I locked the door to my car and walked in to the mall. My bestfriend and I were in the mall early Sunday just looking for something wear. Of course we eventually made our way to forever 21. We both searched threw racks and racks of clothes until I saw the cute Aztec print pencil skirt.

"Yeah this pencil skirt will work" i said as i held it to Jazmin or Jaz.

"Yesss bitch I like yo booty gonna be sitting up right" She said.

We both began to laugh, that girl there is crazy. I paid for the skirt then we left we got in my car then i dropped her off then i went home. Walking in the door my phone vibrated it was David.

"Wassup ma" He said

"Hey and nothing trying this skirt on" I said

"You ready for tonight?" I replied

"Yep" I said with a smirk

"Alright im waitting" He said with a chuckle.

I know what your thinking no David is not my boyfriend just a friend. We hung up. It was 5 so i needed to make my way to Davids house. I pulled up to his house knocked on the door and he was at the door.

"Hey ma" He said

"Sup" I said then sat on the couch beside him

We started cuddling then his hand slowly went down to my legs. I was instantly wet. I bit my lips and he knew what that meant. He picked me up then took me to his room, threw me on the bed then closed the door.

"Yo ass so fat Kim" David said

As he crashed himself inside me. I moaned and screamed but it felt so damn good. After we finished up. We both put on our clothes.

"Guess ill call you" He said.

"Alright bye" I said.

Then got to my car. That was some good sex. I made my way home. I couldn't sleep worth shit. My dad was all on my mind. Why the fuck did he leave me. That night I cried myself to sleep. I can't take it. I miss him. Nah fuck him.

It was monday so that means school ugh. I really dont need school to do what I want. I want to be a hairstylist.

"I hate school" I said as i was walking down the hallway.

Damien came up to me, he was a cool person but uhh not my type. He was chocolate, tall, played basketball, and was fit as hell and had a great dress game.

"Hey Kim" He said

"Hi Damien, I gotta get to class" I replied

He was about to reply but I cut him off. Class had started. Me and Jaz sat in our regular seat. Ms. Jones tought same ole same ole. 

"I needa a new fuck date" I told Jaz

She just rolled her eyes like she usually do bitch mad I got more bodies than her. The bell rang Jaz and I went to our lockers checking ourselves out. When I closed my Omar was right there.

"Damn" I yelled

"Sorry sexy what you doing Friday night?" He replied.

"umm, noth-" 

Before I could finish my sentence he gave me his number just my luck! Jaz just rolled her eyes she beginning to be a hater.

"You fuck too much and you been doing it for a minute I love you but I think he need to chill out for a minute" She said as we were walking.

"Well im single as hell, so why in the fuck you mad for?!" I began to explain

"Bitch all im trying to say is you doing to much just chill out fucking every nigga what if they catch feelings or you catch some disease!"

I thought about it.

Jaz making me mad so i walked to my car as school was over. I drove home. My mom got home friday night i was so glad to see her, cause she is always on "business trips". 

"Hey Kim sweety" She said

"Hey mom, i missed you sooo much" I replied

We talked all night until i looked at the time and it was time for to go to Omar's house. 

"Hey sexy" Omar said with a smile

"Whats up" I replied

Omar was another senior from school, cute low cut with waves, chocolate my type a little. We sat on the couch and watched a movie after the movie we conversed he told me some stuff and I told him how i didnt trust niggas cause my dad left when i was 13 and all that, but i didn't let him know too much cause i just dont trust dudes!

"Ma" He said then looked over at me with his dark brown eyes

"Yes" I replied

He leaned in to kiss me and things got heated we went to his room with my legs wrapped around his waist and went up to his room.

When i got home that night Jaz words "you fuck too much came in my mind over and over again"

I thought about it. I am about to be a grown ass women. I need to stop this shit.