Chapter 20

Damien's POV

Who the fuck was that? I called John and let him know about this. He said just be on the look out and make sure Kim and Diamond are safe.

"I got some business to handle now" I said after I got off the phone with John.

Now, I will always wear my bullet proof vest and Kim and Diamond are going to have to stay in New York for a little bit longer than planned. Speaking of Kim my FaceTime is ringing.

"Hey baby" I said

Diamond was in the camera.

Kim's POV

"Hey dwaddy I miss you" Diamond said while on FaceTine with Damien.

They we so cute. I put my face in the camera. He began to smile.

"Stop smiling so hard stupid!" I said.

We laughed.

"Whatever you smiling too!" He replied.

"Ayy baby I got to go" He said

"Love yall" He said then hung up.

My mom came into the living.

"Hey baby" She said hugging me

"Hey mom, its good to see you" I said

"Is this the Diamond I have ben hearing about?" She asked picking up Diamond.

"Yeshhhhh" She replied

We Laughed.

"Your sooo pretty" my mother said.

"Mom this is so nice!" I said

"Yes girl Mark has a lot money!" She replied

I started to get curious.

"Well what does he do" I asked.

She got quiet.

"Drug dealer huh?" I said

"I did not know! But I love him so much!" She said defending herself.

"Its okay ma, well does he have any kids"

"Yeah 2 sons!" She replied.

"Ohhh mhkay where is he at and where are they at" I asked out of curiosity again.

"Mark is out.. And his sons are in Houston for school they will be here to visit soon" Se said with a smile

I gave a weak smile. Something just doesn't seem right.

"Let me show you the guest room" My mom said.

Diamond and I followed her up the steps. This house is nice on the outside but plain on the inside. We walked into this room with a big king bed, nice big flat screen and it was yellow.

"This is where yall would be staying" My ma said

I smile

"Awhh mom its pretty" I said

Diamond went and tried to get on the bed it was too high so I picked her up and placed her on the bed.

We laughed and my ma left out the room.

Mark's POV

I cant believe I actually got that bitch to bring her daughter up her now our plan is really in full effect! My son Omar is dead. We are going to get revenge but Ace isn't that little nigga survived. Tomorrow night I will make sure to lock Kim and Damien's daughter in that room so they will be trapped them wait for Ace to come to see what we are going to do with them. Let me call Monica. Time to put on my act.

"Hey babe" I said

"Hey where are you"

"On my way You know I had to handle some business is my daughter there yet?"

"Yes she is... she is in the guest room""

"Im excited I cant wait to meet her but aye baby I got to go"

I hung up. I cant wait me and that nigga John been going at it for years and Im about to finally win and take over Houston like I planned! Now let me call Ace.

"Son"

"Yeah"

"Wassup with cha?"

"Nothing just been watching this nigga Damien are the 2 up there yet?"

"Keep a good eye on him and yeah they at the house now"

"Alright good dad imma holla at you later"

A/N :

Worked kinda hard on this chapter lol, i was just thinking on whether to let Omar live or not. And I wanted that nigga dead lol. Im trying to figure out whether I want Kim's mom, Monica dead or not... Hmmm we shall see !

Vote Comment!