Chapter 14

When I got back to the hospital Damien was knocked out, so I just placed his food on the table and ate mines. I looked over at Diamond and she was up just starring at the wall.

"Hey Baby" I said pulling up a chair to her bed, then rubbing her back.

"Its hurts" She said.

"Awh what does?" I replied

"My weg" She said then starting to rub on her leg.

I pulled back the covers and she had fluids hooked up in her leg. Poor baby.

"My arm is heavy" She said I laughed.

"Yes because you have a cast on it baby" I replied

Lord, Diamond is going to keep me up all night, but I don't care.

"Can I have some apple juice" She said looking at me

"Yeah" I said

I pressed the help button on her bed and about 10 minutes later a nurse came in.

"May I help you?" She asked

"Yes, can I have some apple juice" Diamond said politely.

The nurse smiled then nodded and left.

"Dwaddy needs to wake up" She said

I laughed.

"Girl your daddy is tired he'll be up tomorrow" I said

The nurse came back in with a cup of ice, bottle of apple juice and these pills.

"Here you go" she said placing the items on the table.

"Oh yeah and take the pills with the juice, there are child pain relievers" She said then walked out.

"Okay Diamond pick up the pill" I said

She did.

"Place them on the back of your tongue" I said

She laughed but she did.

"Now drink the juice" I said fast

She did and made the nastiest fast every. I couldn't help but laugh it was cute!

After that we just laid down drifting off to sleep while watching Sponge Bob.

2 Days later :

Damien's POV

Kim and I were in the car going to pick up Diamond from the hospital. I got a call from Diamond's grandma.

"Good morning" She said

"Morning" I said dryly

"Diamond is fully yours" She said

"Really, Ahhh Thank you so much!" I said

"No problem talk to you later" She said then hung up.

I looked over at Kim and she was sleep so I just let my baby be. I was to fucking excited though. We pulled up to the hospital and I got out leaving Kim. I went up to Diamond's room. She heard me come in. She looked towards my way and I just saw her face light up.

"Dwaddy!" She said

"Hey baby" I said going over to the bed and hugging her.

The nurse came in and we got her released. Diamond had a pink cast on her and she was kind of walking funny so I picked her up. We arrived at the car, Kim was up and excited. I opened the door to put Diamond in her car sear.

"Hey mommy" Diamond said

Kim's POV

"Hey baby girl" I said to Diamond

She seemed so happy.

"Aye baby we got to go to her grandmas and get her things" Damien said as he got in the driver's seat.

"Alright thats fine" I replied

We made our way to her Grandmas house. Damien went inside and Mr. Smith came to the door. Damien got Diamond's things and put them in the back with her, then we headed home.

A/N :

Votes - 3+ 

Comments - 3+

I just want to thank my readers for giving this book over 500 reads! <333

Hmm lemme see,

Oh yeah, read Love Story and if anyone wants me to read any of their work just tell me and I will (: