Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of splashing water and giggling. I knew it was Diamond , I got up from bed and went to the bathroom as soon as I walked in

"Good morning beautiful" Damien said

"Good morning" I said with a smile

Diamond and Damien gave my a smile back its cute how they both look like twins. I just walked out and got my clothes out for the day. Damien came out the bathroom with Diamond in his hands with a towel on and laid her on the bed.

"Guess ill take a shower" I said as I gathered my things and go to the bathroom.

I laid my things out on the counter and put my hair in a messy bun. I turned around and Damien was in the door of the bathroom. I laughed

"Oh no good morning kiss" He said laughing

I went over and put my arms around his neck and he licked his lips. He put his hands around my neck and started kissing me our tongues immediately starting fighting with each other.

"Dadddyyy" Diamond yelled

And Damien left with a smile.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

We all we finished getting ready. I had on a black and white striped strapless shirt, gold pants with black and gold sandals and I cant forget my gold Michael Kors bag. Diamond had on a cheetah romper with red sandals and a res bow in her hair. Lastly Damien had on black tank top that had Obey on it in read khaki pants and black grey white and red Jordan 4s. We just hung out the whole day and around 3 we went to the beach.

Diamond was playing in the sand and I was just chilling on the towel with my glasses on. Damien went to the water.

"Wook wah I made" Diamond said. I looked.

"Awhh good job baby make Daddy something" I replied with a smile

She went to work and Damien body glistening in the sun wooh lord! His phone started ringing in my beach bag and he grabbed and answered.

"Whats up Ace"

"Oh im cooling with the fam"

"Do I have to"

"Uhh alright"

Damien got off the phone. I kind of think he has to go.

"Ay baby" He turned to me

"Yeah" I replied

"Well I kinda got to go"

"Where"

"Back to houston"

"So me and Diamond just gone be stuck here" I started to raise my voice

"Yeah.. But only until tomorrow"

"Wow Damien" I said then rolled my eyes

"Don't start Kim I have to go Ill see y'all tomorrow morning and ill call tonight"

He kissed Diamond good bye then looked at me and kissed me then leaving. The nerve of him to go! We are bonding!

Damien's POV

As I was driving down the hight way I was just thinking about how im just leaving My two girls like that but then again im finally getting my money from this pussy ass nigga. I flying down the highway.

I arrived in Houston around six my nigga Marcus, Jason, and Tremell was at John place and they was ready to roll out. We arrived at some house and that nigga Omar came out with some niggas. Marcus rolled the window down.

"Heres the money" He said then threw it in the car. Jason counted it.

"Nigga you tried that shit where the rest of the fucking money at" Marcus started to get mad.

*BOOM BOOM BOOM* Guns started to go off and you already know we were strapped. So Marcus left while we were leaving we were shooting back at them niggas. I think someone got shot. We had got back to Johns house.

"Did his little ass have all the money" John said

"Hell nahhh"

"Imma have to take this in my own fucking hands" John said sounded like he was getting heated

"Wheres my niece"

"I had to leave her and Diamond at the beach" I sigh

"Son get back to them they probably miss you"

I left and headed back to my babyies.

Kim's POV

Diamond and I got back from the beach and freshened up. She asked me where was Damien a couple time I told her he went out but he'll be back. She seemed a little disappointed poor baby. My phone vibrated I looked at it and it was a text from Damien

Damien

Me : good we miss you!

I looked down to tell Diamond but she fell asleep in my arms as we were watching the movie so I continued watching it and dozed off. I woke up to knocks on the door. I got up put Diamond down and looked through the peep hole it wasn't Damien..... It was Omar !

A/N : VOTE COMMENT

why do you think is going to happen ?