Chapter 27

PERRIE'S POV

I stayed awake all night sitting beside Naya's bed hoping she will wake up but nothing. I cant believe Jesy I don't know what's hurt me the most her leaving when I needed her the most or leaving Naya to die, I get she must be upset seeing me kiss Naya I feel bad that I did but I don't regret it but that is no excuse for what she did. I could feel my eyes starting to close when the door opened.

"hey how you doing" Leigh asked

"awful, where did you go"

"I went to find Jesy"

"oh...and"

"I found her about an hour ago"

"what" I asked confused, Leigh left last night.

"I couldn't find her anywhere I went everywhere I thought she might be, home work her mums but then I remember you telling me about the hill so I went there and she was sat there....it looked like she was there all night"

"oh" I didn't know what else to say Jesy is the love of my life and knowing she was out there all night when it was raining breaks my heart but I cant forgiver or forget yet.

"she erm she said she's going to stay with her mum for a while to give you space she also said she loves you with all her heart and that she's sorry and if you need her she'll come" I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I do need Jesy but I cant be around her right now.

"anyway I'm gonna go I'll be back later gonna go get some sleep call me if you need me" Leigh said as she started to walk out the door.

"oh and she wanted me to give you this" Leigh said handing me a little black box before leaving. I looked at the box for what seemed like ages before I managed to open it and the tears just rolled down my face...the most beautiful ring I have ever seen was inside it must have cost so much, I know we've mentioned once or twice about getting an engagement ring for me but I wasn't to bothered I mean I was the one that proposed. I suddenly started hearing gag noises I looked up and saw Naya moving she was fighting the breathing tube. I shoved the box in my bag and ran outside and shouted for a doctor one came straight away and removed the tube from Nayas throat, check to see how she was and left.

"hey" I smiled more tears rolling down.

"hi" she sounded like her throat had been grated.

"where is everyone" she whispered.

"Leigh's gone home to sleep she said she will be back later and Jade and Demi have popped to the salon"

"they've been here the whole time....wait how long have I been out"

"a while, do you remember what happened"

"ish, its fuzzy, I remember leaving your house and walking across the road when this car just came out of nowhere and then everything is just so fuzzy" then she started to giggle well kind of.

"what" I asked confused.

"I had a dream or something that we kissed"

"we did" I stated looking at her seeing her smile drop.

"w-what"

"you were dying in my arms and you asked me to kiss you and I did and then you died"

"oh..well at least I remember it kinda" she half laugh then suddenly her eyes shot open.

"J-jesy what about Jesy she needs to know, God she's gonna hate me after it to her so long to forgive me for what I did to you and then me promising I wouldn't come between you t...wait where is Jesy" she asked slowly looking around, suddenly my fingers became very interesting to me.

"Perrie" I looked up and I couldn't help but cry.

"hey Perrie shhh come on what's happened" Naya said reaching for my hand which I let her have.

"Perrie" she asked again I looked up at her and began telling her about Jesy seeing us kiss and then walking away and that I told her to leave that I couldn't see her Naya didn't show any emotion she just stared at me while I carried on talking.

"say something" I pleaded after she hadn't said anything for like 5 minutes.

"I-I dont know what to say, I'm hurt that she left me there but more upset/mad that she left you but I understand"

"wait what"

"Perrie yeah what she did was a dick move but she saw you kiss me Perrie whether I was dying or not she wouldn't have seen that all she would have seen was you kissing me and that would have hurt her so much...I know it would have"

"but she walked away she could have helped you, we thought you were never gonna wake up"

"but I have, and how do you know she could have helped?"

"why are you sticking up for her"

"Perrie I'm not I'm just saying"

"can we please just stop talking about this"

"fine, as anyone called Brittany" shit I forgot about Brittany.

"no I'll go do it now" I said getting up and calling her she came as soon as I told her what happened.

A week later...

Naya is improving day by day hopefully in a weeks time if everything is good she can go home I said she can stay at mine so I can look after her until she's completely back on her feet at first she said no but I've very persuasive. Brittany as been here every day sometimes even stayed the night, I can tell she really likes Naya and I can see the sparkle in Nayas eye that she used to have which means she's really likes Brittany to. I still haven't spoken to Jesy this is the longest we haven't spoken since we got back together when she was in Africa and I miss her so much I' haven't slept that much or really eating, but I'm a stubborn person.

"Morning" I smiled walking into Nayas room.

"hey" she smiled back. We sat and talked for a while and ate breakfast that I brought with me since the hospital food is awful.

"so Jesy" Naya asked looking at me

"please don't" I sighed

"have you actually spoken to her" I just shook my head leaning back in the chair

"Perrie, come on you cant keep doing this your the most stubborn person I know so get your head out of your ass and go talk to her I didn't go through the pain of letting you go if your not going to at least try and fix it, its been a week"

"I know" I sighed We sat in silence for a few minutes I reached in my bag for my phone when I saw it...the box with the ring. I slowly pulled it out I cant believe I forgot about this.

"what's that" Naya asked

"its an engagement ring Jesy told Leigh to give me it"

"oh God" Naya said shocked I could see what she was thinking.

"no its not Jesy's ring, Jesy bought this for me I think she was going to give me it on the night you got ran over" I kept looking at the ring and all these memories of me and Jesy just blurred my vision, the first time I saw her our first kiss, our first time making love, her asking me to move in with her, me asking her to marry me all our dates and days out every memory of me and Jesy and all the feelings I have hidden all week the lust the love everything all came back and all the hurt and anger disappeared.

"earth to Perrie" Naya shouted snapping me out of my daze.

"what"

"you have got to be kidding me you've had this all week and still haven't spoke to her God damn it Perrie"

"I have to go" I said standing up and grabbing my stuff

"where"

"to get the love of my life back" I smiled as I ran out the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------
This is rather crappy :/  I'm sorry
It's more if a filler chapter anyway
Sorry......

Love Conquers AllOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara