Chapter 1

"Jade, come on get up" I said pulling the covers off Jade.

"uuggghhh, go away, sleep"

"no, come on"

"fine" she sighed and climbed out of bed.

"I'll go get the coffee and when I get back you best be ready" I said getting my bag and heading to the coffee shop down the road. We lived down a side street off the main road which was on the outskirts of the town only a 10minute walk into the centre.

The coffee shop was a family run business but the coffee there was amazing we came in so much they always know what we want. I got the coffee and paid and left. I walked down the street and a moving van drove passed and parked across the road from us in front off the house that has been vacant for about 7-8 months. I wonder who is moving in there.

"JADE" I shouted as I opened the door.

"Im here, im here" she said coming out the kitchen eating some toast.

"come on lets go"

"God Perrie we own the place we dont always need to be on time yano"

"yes I know but what example is that setting to our staff"

" true, now coffee" she said practically snatching her coffee out of my hand. We left and headed down the drive.

"oh look someones moving is across the road" Jades said.

"yeah I know"

We reached the end of the drive way and I heard talking from near the van I looked up and it was like everything just froze in time. The most perfect women I have ever seen was standing there her figure was perfect beyond words and her face was just stunning. Suddenly she turned and looked right into my eyes and I swear to God it was like she was hypnotising me.

"Perrie come on" Jade said knocking me back to reality.

"er yeah sorry coming"

I carried on walking and took a glance behind me and caugh her looking at me I couldnt help but smile and then she winked at me I could feel my knee goes weak. I turned back round and linked arms with Jade to keep me standing.

"earth to Perrie"

"sorry what"

"I was saying Leigh is coming tonight"

"erm yeah okay,where Jordan"

"hes gone away for a few days"

"ah right okay"

We carried on walking I couldnt get that women out my head, normally I'm not phased by hot people but this women was like nothing I've ever seen before.

We reached the shop and I unlocked the doors and turned the alarms off. It was only a little hairdressers but its our shop and we worked hard to get it to this point and we're actually one of the most popular hairdressers in the town.

"morning Perrie" someone said snapping me out of my thoughts

"oh morning Demi, how are you today"

"im okay thanks yourself"

"yeah not bad"

"good"

I dont know whats wrong with me but ever since I saw her I feel like im in a daze I cant get her face out of my head. I've never felt like this before, like im infactuated by her.

"okay guys lets do this" Jade said trying to pump us up for the busy day ahead.

The day went by quite quickly it was really busy mainly young girls coming to get there hair done for prom. I remember my prom it was a magical evening one I would re-live again it would mean I could see her again.

"Jade I'm just gonna go to the shop lock up and meet me at the shop when your done"

"okay"

I got my stuff and headed to the shop to get a few things for tonight i.e wine. As I was looking at the wine I heard talking and one voice sounded familiar I looked up and the women from this morning was stood there when some other women. There were laughing and her laugh was like the music of angels I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. I turned back to the wine trying to concentrate hoping that she wouldnt notice I was here.

"coz thats gonna make you invisble" I thought to myself sarcastically. I carried on looking at the wine not moving none of it worked.

"hi" I turned round and saw her standing right infront of me. She looked even more stunning up close.

"h-hi" I stuttered.

"you live opposite from me right"

"erm y-yeah"

"I'm Jesy whats your name"

"Pe...

"Perrie there you are whats taking you so..oh sorry"

"its okay" I said

"just Leigh-Anne is waiting"

"okay"

"i'll leave you to it, here" Jesy said pulling a piece of paper and pen out of her bag and wrote something on the paper and handed it to me

"see you around Perrie" she said winking at me, with that she turned and left.

I just stood there watching her walk away. What just happened I never get nervous its like i'm the geek and Jesy is the most popular girl in school and I cant get over the fact that she's talking to me.

I opened the piece of the paper and on it was a phone number saying call me next to it. I couldnt help but smile. Jesy I thought to myself smiling causing the butterflies in my stomach to go crazy.

--------------------------------------------

So....new fanfic...j know it's a bit short this chapter but just wanted u guys to have an update