Chapter Six : Perfect Boys

Shawn Kents (In The Media)

"Damon, turn the Tv down. I can't focus." I said, looking through this huge textbook as I wrote on his back. My stomach on top of his butt. I like laying on it. Its not a muscle butt by any means but instead its squishy like.

"Ugh," he groaned, "why? School hasnt even started yet."

"I got my syllabus so Im trying to get it done early."

"Aight, let me finish watching this."

I looked up from my paper to see what he was watching. It was re-runs of That's So Raven. I wanna watch it with him but I got this homework.

"Baby turn the channel please!" I pouted, "I can't do this with that on."

"Nope." he said simply. Why all the boys I date gotta irritate my soul, "You dont have to do that stupid homework anyway."

"Your stupid." I scoffed, turning my attention back to my paper.

"Your face is stupid."

"Your penis is stupid." I smirked knowing he'd get up to do something. He turned his head over his shoulder to look at me and smirked. He grabbed my paper from behind his back and placed it on the floor. He lifted up his body from the bed 'causing me to fall from his back.

He turned around on his knees facing me and hovered over me.

"If you wanted to fuck you could've just asked." he grinned climbing inbetween my legs.

I gently grabbed his face as he kissed me. His hands roamed up my thigh as our kiss deepened and our tongues explored eachother. I grabbed a hold of his butt and pulled his groin towards me. I bit on his bottom lip softly, tugging on it as he pulled back.

When he did pull back, I opened my eyes. The gaze on his face looked discouraging.

"Damon, whats wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Shawn it's just.."

"What? My breathe stink?" I checked my breathe jokingly, chuckling afterwards.

"Shawn I'm serious." he said sternly, looking me in the eyes. I have a love - hate relationship with those things. They always look so sincere and sad. "What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?

He sighed and fell to the side of me, "Like what are we doing right now? Why am I here?"

I sighed thinking about his questions. We always come back to this stand still in our relationship. He ask the hard questions and I'm the one stuck answering them.

" I don't know Damon. We doing whatever you think we're doing."

"That's not an answer for me Shawn." He looked over at me.

"I honestly don't know what you want me to say."

"Are we together?"

"I mean yeah. Why wouldnt we be?"

"Cause I know you. And I know you still care for Travis. I just wanna know my place." he said sincerely.

"So basically you wanna know if I still mess with Travis? No. You're my boyfriend Damon."

He slowly started grinning after I finished my sentence.

I chuckled at his facial expression, "What you smiling for?"

"Call me your boyfriend again." he said half smiling. I sighed and looked at him again, " You serious?"

"Yeah. Matter of fact," he moved me over a bit and climbed on top of me again, "call me Daddy." he smirked, fixing my legs around his waist as he placed his hands on both sides of my head.