Chapter 7

*Ali's POV* 

We got back from the beach and put my board in the garage.  Im not sure if i could call this place my home too now? I mean since i know for sure Nash is my brother and all...

"Im going to go ride the hover board around the neighborhood be back later!" Hayes shouted as he left the garage.

"Sky and I are going to go to the store real fast, do you want to go?" Elizabeth asked.

"No thanks, i will stay here and take a shower." I say as i walk inside the house.  I didn't think anybody was home until i step into the kitchen and hear a familiar voice, my kidnappers.

"What the hell are you doing here? You should be behind bars right now." i yell at them.

"We are here to take you back home." the woman said.  I refuse to call her anything sincere at the time.

"The real question is what are you doing here?" the man said as he walked towards me. 

I step back away from them and say, "Stay the hell away from me."

"Ali, we would never do anything to hurt you." the woman says as she grabs my arm and begins dragging me out of the house.  I know i should have gone with Sky and Elizabeth to the store. 

I begin screaming hoping someone would hear me but my mouth was covered.  I do everything i possibly can to fight back.  I look towards the door and see Nash walking in with Cam following him.  Thank god. 

"HEY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" he screams as he runs up to me to try to let me free.  

"CAM CALL THE POLICE!" I yell at him.  He must really be wondering what the hell is going on because unless Nash just told him about me, he has no idea who i am. 

"UM OK IM ON IT!" he shouts as he begins dialing 9-1-1.  Totally just reminded me of when cam cut his foot and was all like 'somebody call 9 one f****** one!' OK ALI THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE JOKING AROUND.

"ALI WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" Nash shouts.

"MY KIDNAPPERS!" I yell as the man tries to grab me again.  Then Elizabeth and Skylynn walk through the door.  Oh no, i dont want Sky to see this. "NASH OR CAM TAKE SKY OUTSIDE!" 

"OK!" Nash says as he scrambles out the door.

A lot more screaming and fighting goes around the room until we hear sirens coming up the street.  The man and woman try to escape but we pinned them down.  These asses need to be arrested right now. 

The cops came bursting through the door with their guns in their hands and I run towards the door.

*Hayes' POV*

I was just riding along on my hover board until i see five police cars go up the street at full speed.  I see them stop at around the same place as Nash's.  I should probably go up there and see whats going on.  I hop on my hover board and start going up the street.  As i get closer, i see that the police are all surrounding Nash's place.  At this point, i pick up the hover board and go into a full out sprint.  I see Ali running towards me and i give her a huge hug. 

"Ali what is happening! I say police cars going up the street to the house." He says.

"M-mmy k-kidn-nappers." Was about all she could get out of her mouth.  I held her tighter.  Millions of thoughts were racing through my mind right now.  We saw two cop cars leave the house and drive down the street, assuming it was the man and woman.  We went back inside and came together for a big group hug.